Hello all. My family of four will be cruising on Norwegian in January with stops at Cozumel, Roaton, Belize City, and Costa Maya. The only other cruise we have taken was in Alaska, and we did all excursions on our own, not through the cruise ship. This worked great. Our 23 year old son had a spinal fusion (9 years ago), and has asthma, and I notice so many of the excursions restrict anyone with back problems or asthma. Although I wouldn't call his fusion a problem, it does restrict his movement somewhat. We would like to do a dolphin swim if possible, but I would also like ideas for fun interesting excursions that aren't too rigorous, and recommendations for private companies in these ports that offer reasonable prices and fun adventures. Thanks so much for your help.
Private excursions with son with some health restrictions
- 1 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 2 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 3 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 4 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 5 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 6 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 7 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 8 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 9 Cayos Cochinos
- 10 California Coastal Cruise
- 11 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 12 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 13 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 14 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 15 Grand Turk
- 16 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 17 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 18 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 19 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 20 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 23 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 24 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?
- 25 Feedback: What are your thoughts on cruising?