Hello all. My family of four will be cruising on Norwegian in January with stops at Cozumel, Roaton, Belize City, and Costa Maya. The only other cruise we have taken was in Alaska, and we did all excursions on our own, not through the cruise ship. This worked great. Our 23 year old son had a spinal fusion (9 years ago), and has asthma, and I notice so many of the excursions restrict anyone with back problems or asthma. Although I wouldn't call his fusion a problem, it does restrict his movement somewhat. We would like to do a dolphin swim if possible, but I would also like ideas for fun interesting excursions that aren't too rigorous, and recommendations for private companies in these ports that offer reasonable prices and fun adventures. Thanks so much for your help.
Private excursions with son with some health restrictions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 2 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 5 Formal dress required?
- 6 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 7 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 8 River Cruising
- 9 Assult on Golden Princess
- 10 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 11 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 12 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 13 discount travel agents
- 14 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 Barge cruises in France
- 17 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 18 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 19 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 20 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 21 Alaska in summer
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 24 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 25 Cruise room options for three people