Hello all. My family of four will be cruising on Norwegian in January with stops at Cozumel, Roaton, Belize City, and Costa Maya. The only other cruise we have taken was in Alaska, and we did all excursions on our own, not through the cruise ship. This worked great. Our 23 year old son had a spinal fusion (9 years ago), and has asthma, and I notice so many of the excursions restrict anyone with back problems or asthma. Although I wouldn't call his fusion a problem, it does restrict his movement somewhat. We would like to do a dolphin swim if possible, but I would also like ideas for fun interesting excursions that aren't too rigorous, and recommendations for private companies in these ports that offer reasonable prices and fun adventures. Thanks so much for your help.
Private excursions with son with some health restrictions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?