Hello all. My family of four will be cruising on Norwegian in January with stops at Cozumel, Roaton, Belize City, and Costa Maya. The only other cruise we have taken was in Alaska, and we did all excursions on our own, not through the cruise ship. This worked great. Our 23 year old son had a spinal fusion (9 years ago), and has asthma, and I notice so many of the excursions restrict anyone with back problems or asthma. Although I wouldn't call his fusion a problem, it does restrict his movement somewhat. We would like to do a dolphin swim if possible, but I would also like ideas for fun interesting excursions that aren't too rigorous, and recommendations for private companies in these ports that offer reasonable prices and fun adventures. Thanks so much for your help.
Private excursions with son with some health restrictions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 2 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 3 car rental from Miami Port
- 4 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 5 Sea sickness
- 6 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 7 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 8 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 12 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 13 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 14 Staterooms
- 15 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 16 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 17 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 18 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 19 Parking in Miami
- 20 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 21 South Pacific
- 22 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 23 Celebrity Constellation
- 24 Please help with cruise planning.
- 25 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel