Hello all. My family of four will be cruising on Norwegian in January with stops at Cozumel, Roaton, Belize City, and Costa Maya. The only other cruise we have taken was in Alaska, and we did all excursions on our own, not through the cruise ship. This worked great. Our 23 year old son had a spinal fusion (9 years ago), and has asthma, and I notice so many of the excursions restrict anyone with back problems or asthma. Although I wouldn't call his fusion a problem, it does restrict his movement somewhat. We would like to do a dolphin swim if possible, but I would also like ideas for fun interesting excursions that aren't too rigorous, and recommendations for private companies in these ports that offer reasonable prices and fun adventures. Thanks so much for your help.
Private excursions with son with some health restrictions
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 2 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 5 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 9 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 10 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 11 TAMPA HOTEL
- 12 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 13 Azamara Excursions
- 14 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 15 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 18 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 19 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 22 Jones Act
- 23 Cruise Experience Interview
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises