We are thinking of joining some friends on this cruise but will be taking our 14yo son who is in a wheel chair. Can anyone who has travelled on the Crown Princess tell me about the accessibility on board? We would be looking at a mini suite, with our son sleeping on the sofa bed. Then there are the day trips, we stop at Florence, Naples, Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia, Corfu and Split (croatia) The cruise finishes in Venice but we would not stay in Venice. Are there any day trips at these ports that are accessible for wheel chairs? I will be speaking with a travel agent but sometimes, even with the best assurances, we have gone places and found that we can't get around. It would be great if any experienced cruise people could offer some advice. Many thanks.
Princess Cruise Rome/Greek Isles/ Venice 12 nights- with a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 2 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 3 river cruise cabins
- 4 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Cape Horn Cruise
- 7 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 8 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 9 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 10 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 11 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 14 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 17 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 18 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 19 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 20 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 21 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 22 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 23 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 24 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 25 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June