We are thinking of joining some friends on this cruise but will be taking our 14yo son who is in a wheel chair. Can anyone who has travelled on the Crown Princess tell me about the accessibility on board? We would be looking at a mini suite, with our son sleeping on the sofa bed. Then there are the day trips, we stop at Florence, Naples, Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia, Corfu and Split (croatia) The cruise finishes in Venice but we would not stay in Venice. Are there any day trips at these ports that are accessible for wheel chairs? I will be speaking with a travel agent but sometimes, even with the best assurances, we have gone places and found that we can't get around. It would be great if any experienced cruise people could offer some advice. Many thanks.
Princess Cruise Rome/Greek Isles/ Venice 12 nights- with a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?