We are thinking of joining some friends on this cruise but will be taking our 14yo son who is in a wheel chair. Can anyone who has travelled on the Crown Princess tell me about the accessibility on board? We would be looking at a mini suite, with our son sleeping on the sofa bed. Then there are the day trips, we stop at Florence, Naples, Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia, Corfu and Split (croatia) The cruise finishes in Venice but we would not stay in Venice. Are there any day trips at these ports that are accessible for wheel chairs? I will be speaking with a travel agent but sometimes, even with the best assurances, we have gone places and found that we can't get around. It would be great if any experienced cruise people could offer some advice. Many thanks.
Princess Cruise Rome/Greek Isles/ Venice 12 nights- with a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 2 transfers in Venice
- 3 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 6 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 7 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Silversea the BEST
- 11 Mediterranean cruise
- 12 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 13 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC