We are thinking of joining some friends on this cruise but will be taking our 14yo son who is in a wheel chair. Can anyone who has travelled on the Crown Princess tell me about the accessibility on board? We would be looking at a mini suite, with our son sleeping on the sofa bed. Then there are the day trips, we stop at Florence, Naples, Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia, Corfu and Split (croatia) The cruise finishes in Venice but we would not stay in Venice. Are there any day trips at these ports that are accessible for wheel chairs? I will be speaking with a travel agent but sometimes, even with the best assurances, we have gone places and found that we can't get around. It would be great if any experienced cruise people could offer some advice. Many thanks.
Princess Cruise Rome/Greek Isles/ Venice 12 nights- with a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 3 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 6 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 7 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 8 Alaska
- 9 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 10 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 11 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 14 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 15 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 16 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 17 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 20 seascanner.com
- 21 Noordam VF4038
- 22 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 23 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 24 Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Viking River Cruise--Portugal