We are thinking of joining some friends on this cruise but will be taking our 14yo son who is in a wheel chair. Can anyone who has travelled on the Crown Princess tell me about the accessibility on board? We would be looking at a mini suite, with our son sleeping on the sofa bed. Then there are the day trips, we stop at Florence, Naples, Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia, Corfu and Split (croatia) The cruise finishes in Venice but we would not stay in Venice. Are there any day trips at these ports that are accessible for wheel chairs? I will be speaking with a travel agent but sometimes, even with the best assurances, we have gone places and found that we can't get around. It would be great if any experienced cruise people could offer some advice. Many thanks.
Princess Cruise Rome/Greek Isles/ Venice 12 nights- with a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome