We are thinking of joining some friends on this cruise but will be taking our 14yo son who is in a wheel chair. Can anyone who has travelled on the Crown Princess tell me about the accessibility on board? We would be looking at a mini suite, with our son sleeping on the sofa bed. Then there are the day trips, we stop at Florence, Naples, Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia, Corfu and Split (croatia) The cruise finishes in Venice but we would not stay in Venice. Are there any day trips at these ports that are accessible for wheel chairs? I will be speaking with a travel agent but sometimes, even with the best assurances, we have gone places and found that we can't get around. It would be great if any experienced cruise people could offer some advice. Many thanks.
Princess Cruise Rome/Greek Isles/ Venice 12 nights- with a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 2 Taking alcohol on board.
- 3 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 Transfer Costs Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
- 8 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 9 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 10 MIA to dock
- 11 Big ship or small ship?
- 12 Alaska in June
- 13 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 14 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 15 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 16 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 17 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 18 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 19 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 20 Assult on Golden Princess
- 21 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 22 Ultimate beverage package
- 23 Majesty of the Seas
- 24 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 25 A Fun Victory Escape