We are thinking of joining some friends on this cruise but will be taking our 14yo son who is in a wheel chair. Can anyone who has travelled on the Crown Princess tell me about the accessibility on board? We would be looking at a mini suite, with our son sleeping on the sofa bed. Then there are the day trips, we stop at Florence, Naples, Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia, Corfu and Split (croatia) The cruise finishes in Venice but we would not stay in Venice. Are there any day trips at these ports that are accessible for wheel chairs? I will be speaking with a travel agent but sometimes, even with the best assurances, we have gone places and found that we can't get around. It would be great if any experienced cruise people could offer some advice. Many thanks.
Princess Cruise Rome/Greek Isles/ Venice 12 nights- with a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Finally booked, Yea!
- 2 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 3 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 4 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 5 Sea sickness
- 6 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 7 car rental from Miami Port
- 8 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 9 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 10 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 11 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 15 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 16 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 17 Staterooms
- 18 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 19 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 20 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 21 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 22 Parking in Miami
- 23 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 24 South Pacific
- 25 Any update on Navigator delay?