We are thinking of joining some friends on this cruise but will be taking our 14yo son who is in a wheel chair. Can anyone who has travelled on the Crown Princess tell me about the accessibility on board? We would be looking at a mini suite, with our son sleeping on the sofa bed. Then there are the day trips, we stop at Florence, Naples, Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia, Corfu and Split (croatia) The cruise finishes in Venice but we would not stay in Venice. Are there any day trips at these ports that are accessible for wheel chairs? I will be speaking with a travel agent but sometimes, even with the best assurances, we have gone places and found that we can't get around. It would be great if any experienced cruise people could offer some advice. Many thanks.
Princess Cruise Rome/Greek Isles/ Venice 12 nights- with a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 2 New charge on NCL
- 3 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 4 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 5 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 6 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 7 Considering European river cruise?
- 8 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 9 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 10 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 13 Formal dress required?
- 14 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 15 River Cruising
- 16 Assult on Golden Princess
- 17 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 18 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 19 discount travel agents
- 20 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Barge cruises in France
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints