We are thinking of joining some friends on this cruise but will be taking our 14yo son who is in a wheel chair. Can anyone who has travelled on the Crown Princess tell me about the accessibility on board? We would be looking at a mini suite, with our son sleeping on the sofa bed. Then there are the day trips, we stop at Florence, Naples, Santorini, Athens, Mykonos, Olympia, Corfu and Split (croatia) The cruise finishes in Venice but we would not stay in Venice. Are there any day trips at these ports that are accessible for wheel chairs? I will be speaking with a travel agent but sometimes, even with the best assurances, we have gone places and found that we can't get around. It would be great if any experienced cruise people could offer some advice. Many thanks.
Princess Cruise Rome/Greek Isles/ Venice 12 nights- with a wheelchair?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 2 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 3 Cruises for singles
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 6 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 7 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 8 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 9 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 10 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 11 Tours in Greece
- 12 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 13 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 14 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 17 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 18 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 19 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 20 TAMPA HOTEL
- 21 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 22 Azamara Excursions
- 23 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 24 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 25 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant