I'm going on the Princess crusie line to Alaska in a few weeks. Can anyone recommend excursions to do please. I want to go white water rafting, where is the best stop to do it in? We will be in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
- 2 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 3 Cruise Around the Horn from Buenos Aires to Valparaiso
- 4 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Carnival Glory or Conquest? Amber grove or Halff moon CAY?
- 7 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 8 Haines, AK: Eagle Preserve rafting or Chilkoot Lake kayaking?
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Norwegian Getaway Balconies
- 11 Ultimate Beverage Package
- 12 September Viking Cruise
- 13 Looking for El Chapo
- 14 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 15 Grand Circle Cruise Line, A Medical Disaster
- 16 In room coffee makers/Soltice
- 17 Princess in Bangkok
- 18 Interest in alternative shore excursions in Victoria BC? pub crawl?
- 19 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 20 A stop in Brunei.
- 21 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 22 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 23 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 24 Tricky planning
- 25 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale