I'm going on the Princess crusie line to Alaska in a few weeks. Can anyone recommend excursions to do please. I want to go white water rafting, where is the best stop to do it in? We will be in Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 2 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 3 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 4 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 5 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 6 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 7 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 8 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 9 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 10 Bucket List
- 11 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 12 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 13 European River Cruises - strategy
- 14 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 15 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 16 tips on disney cruises
- 17 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 18 Baggage storage before cruise
- 19 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 20 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 21 Quiet in the Forum
- 22 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 23 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 Travel Agent recommendation