My MIL wants to take my family on a cruise to Alaska. She really likes Princess Cruise lines (travel agent suggested it and talked them up, she's never been on a cruise before). My concern is their brochure has nobody under the age of 50 in it and their website mentions kids as an afterthought. Like "we have four pools, one for kids!" (does this mean they're not welcome at the other three?) My kids will be 7 and 9 and while they are well behaved they are not angels by any stretch and so some restlessness at dinner, fighting with each other, etc., WILL happen in the public areas no matter what we do. I don't want to put ourselves in a position where all of the adult passengers who didn't want kids on their vacation are thinking to themselves "in my day kids never did that". Does anyone have any experience with an Alaskan Princess Cruise and am I worrying needlessly?
Princess Alaska cruise--disaster with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Silversea the BEST
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Mediterranean cruise
- 4 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 5 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 6 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 7 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 8 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 9 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 10 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Steep cruise discounts
- 14 transfers in Venice
- 15 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 18 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 19 Short luxury cruise
- 20 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 21 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 24 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 25 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines