My MIL wants to take my family on a cruise to Alaska. She really likes Princess Cruise lines (travel agent suggested it and talked them up, she's never been on a cruise before). My concern is their brochure has nobody under the age of 50 in it and their website mentions kids as an afterthought. Like "we have four pools, one for kids!" (does this mean they're not welcome at the other three?) My kids will be 7 and 9 and while they are well behaved they are not angels by any stretch and so some restlessness at dinner, fighting with each other, etc., WILL happen in the public areas no matter what we do. I don't want to put ourselves in a position where all of the adult passengers who didn't want kids on their vacation are thinking to themselves "in my day kids never did that". Does anyone have any experience with an Alaskan Princess Cruise and am I worrying needlessly?
Princess Alaska cruise--disaster with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 2 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 5 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 6 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 7 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 8 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 transfers in Venice
- 11 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Pavlus Travel
- 14 Cape Horn Cruise
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 17 Cruise Experience Interview
- 18 regent navigator showers
- 19 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 22 Steep cruise discounts
- 23 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 24 Staying active on a river cruise
- 25 Back from Epic cruise