My MIL wants to take my family on a cruise to Alaska. She really likes Princess Cruise lines (travel agent suggested it and talked them up, she's never been on a cruise before). My concern is their brochure has nobody under the age of 50 in it and their website mentions kids as an afterthought. Like "we have four pools, one for kids!" (does this mean they're not welcome at the other three?) My kids will be 7 and 9 and while they are well behaved they are not angels by any stretch and so some restlessness at dinner, fighting with each other, etc., WILL happen in the public areas no matter what we do. I don't want to put ourselves in a position where all of the adult passengers who didn't want kids on their vacation are thinking to themselves "in my day kids never did that". Does anyone have any experience with an Alaskan Princess Cruise and am I worrying needlessly?
Princess Alaska cruise--disaster with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 2 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 3 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 4 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 5 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 6 regent navigator showers
- 7 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 8 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 9 Steep cruise discounts
- 10 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 11 Staying active on a river cruise
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 14 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 15 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 18 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 19 Which cruise one to use??
- 20 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 21 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 22 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 23 Formal nights on cruise
- 24 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 25 Cruises for singles