I am planning on taking the part of America on an on September 27,2014. I have cruise a few times before and have always bought our cruise about eight months in advance. For this time I am going to try to wait and book in early September. I have never done anything like this before wondering if anybody have any tips or advice for me? The reason I'm doing this because I have noticed that the prices are really low if you book within a month. Thank you in advance.
Pride of America NCL
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 3 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 4 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 7 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 8 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 9 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 10 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 11 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 transfers in Venice
- 14 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Pavlus Travel
- 17 Cape Horn Cruise
- 18 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 19 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 20 Cruise Experience Interview
- 21 regent navigator showers
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 25 Steep cruise discounts