My dad and i are going on a 11 day cruise in march. I guess i had not noticed, but my dad brought it to my attention that we were each charged and paid for gratuites for the cruise. $126 each! This is my first cruise so i dont know if this is the norm. Should I have had a choice in this matter or is this just a fee i have to pay for like taxes?
Pre-paid gratuities for a cruies
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 2 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 3 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 4 Sea sickness
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 car rental from Miami Port
- 7 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 8 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 9 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 10 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 11 Alaska
- 12 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 13 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 14 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 15 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 16 Staterooms
- 17 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 18 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 19 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 20 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 21 Parking in Miami
- 22 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 23 South Pacific
- 24 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 25 Celebrity Constellation