My dad and i are going on a 11 day cruise in march. I guess i had not noticed, but my dad brought it to my attention that we were each charged and paid for gratuites for the cruise. $126 each! This is my first cruise so i dont know if this is the norm. Should I have had a choice in this matter or is this just a fee i have to pay for like taxes?
Pre-paid gratuities for a cruies
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruise port to ferry in Haines, AK
- 2 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 3 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 4 Cruise room options for three people
- 5 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Majesty of the Seas
- 8 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 9 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 12 Taking alcohol on board.
- 13 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 14 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 15 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 16 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 17 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 18 MIA to dock
- 19 Big ship or small ship?
- 20 Alaska in June
- 21 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 22 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 23 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 24 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 25 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??