We are taking a cruise which leaves from Port Canaveral. We are driving down and would like a hotel where we can stay the night before the cruise. One that offers a spot to leave our car during the cruise and transportation to the dock would be ideal. Any suggestions?
Pre cruise hotel at Port Canaveral FL
- 1 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 2 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 3 Cruising?
- 4 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 5 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 6 Azamara cruises
- 7 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 8 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 9 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 10 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 11 Florida Bus
- 12 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 13 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 14 Please help with Ketchikan
- 15 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 16 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 17 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 18 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 19 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 20 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 21 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 22 Cruising to Iceland
- 23 San Diego Zoo
- 24 excursions with outside vendors
- 25 any last minute tips for first cruise