Hello, everyone. We're sending my (retired) parents on their first (and well-deserved) cruise. Their flight to FLL is scheduled to arrive at 10:30 am on a Saturday. They need to be at the port around 3 pm for the 5 pm departure. Any ideas on what they can do before 3 pm? Is there a place where they can deposit their luggage for a few hours? Any advice will be much appreciated! Thanks!
Pre-Cruise Day in Fort Lauderdale
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 3 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 4 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 5 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 6 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 7 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 8 Alaska
- 9 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 10 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 11 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 14 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 15 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 16 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 17 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 18 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 19 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 20 seascanner.com
- 21 Noordam VF4038
- 22 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 23 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 24 Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Viking River Cruise--Portugal