Hello, everyone. We're sending my (retired) parents on their first (and well-deserved) cruise. Their flight to FLL is scheduled to arrive at 10:30 am on a Saturday. They need to be at the port around 3 pm for the 5 pm departure. Any ideas on what they can do before 3 pm? Is there a place where they can deposit their luggage for a few hours? Any advice will be much appreciated! Thanks!
Pre-Cruise Day in Fort Lauderdale
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 2 river cruise cabins
- 3 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 4 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 5 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 8 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 11 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 12 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 13 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 14 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 15 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 16 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 17 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 18 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 19 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 20 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 21 What mistakes did you make as a newbie cruiser?
- 22 Aida pulls out of Israel. Shrapnel on deck!
- 23 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 24 How do I choose/change a dinner seating time on Celebrity?
- 25 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen