I called CUNARD to make a slight change on my booking and was informed that I would be receiving a rebate of a quite significant amount. Apparently, there was a promotion for my cabin category and it was being retroactively applied to my account (I had booked directly with CUNARD back in May). Haven't actually seen the money yet, but was told it'd be credited soon. New to cruising, so I'm wondering if this is a common occurrence.
Post booking rebate
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 1 night in Denali
- 4 Veendam vs. Summit
- 5 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 6 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 7 Antarctica Cruise
- 8 Alaska in summer
- 9 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 10 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 11 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 12 Cruise worries
- 13 Alaska Cruise
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 16 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 17 An Introduction to new member
- 18 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 19 Sunday in Livorno
- 20 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 21 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 23 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 24 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew
- 25 Alaska