I called CUNARD to make a slight change on my booking and was informed that I would be receiving a rebate of a quite significant amount. Apparently, there was a promotion for my cabin category and it was being retroactively applied to my account (I had booked directly with CUNARD back in May). Haven't actually seen the money yet, but was told it'd be credited soon. New to cruising, so I'm wondering if this is a common occurrence.
Post booking rebate
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 Alaska
- 4 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 5 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 6 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 7 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 8 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 9 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises