We booked a CC through a TA. Got excellent price-$650 each for 16 day transatlantic. Our port charge is an additional $498. Out of curiosity I went to CC website to see cost had I booked it directly thru them. At the bottom line where all costs are totaled, no port charges are mentioned. I have asked our TA and CC about why it does appear on our cost summary but no where is mentioned on the CC website cost summary. I figure they are legitimate charges, but at what point would Carnival have let me know that we had an extra $498 to pay, had we booked thru them? Neither entity has given me an answer that makes sense. Will appreciate any input, experience, thoughts. Thanks
port fees for Carnival Magic transatlantic
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 2 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 5 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 9 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 10 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 11 TAMPA HOTEL
- 12 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 13 Azamara Excursions
- 14 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 15 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 18 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 19 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 22 Jones Act
- 23 Cruise Experience Interview
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises