We booked a CC through a TA. Got excellent price-$650 each for 16 day transatlantic. Our port charge is an additional $498. Out of curiosity I went to CC website to see cost had I booked it directly thru them. At the bottom line where all costs are totaled, no port charges are mentioned. I have asked our TA and CC about why it does appear on our cost summary but no where is mentioned on the CC website cost summary. I figure they are legitimate charges, but at what point would Carnival have let me know that we had an extra $498 to pay, had we booked thru them? Neither entity has given me an answer that makes sense. Will appreciate any input, experience, thoughts. Thanks
port fees for Carnival Magic transatlantic
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Will we like European river cruises?
- 2 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 3 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 4 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 5 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 6 An Epic Adventure
- 7 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 8 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 9 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 10 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 11 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 12 queen mary question
- 13 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 14 Back from Epic cruise
- 15 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cozumel excursions
- 17 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 18 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 19 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 20 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 21 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 22 A Disappointing Conquest
- 23 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 24 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 25 Wind on board