We booked a CC through a TA. Got excellent price-$650 each for 16 day transatlantic. Our port charge is an additional $498. Out of curiosity I went to CC website to see cost had I booked it directly thru them. At the bottom line where all costs are totaled, no port charges are mentioned. I have asked our TA and CC about why it does appear on our cost summary but no where is mentioned on the CC website cost summary. I figure they are legitimate charges, but at what point would Carnival have let me know that we had an extra $498 to pay, had we booked thru them? Neither entity has given me an answer that makes sense. Will appreciate any input, experience, thoughts. Thanks
port fees for Carnival Magic transatlantic
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Steep cruise discounts
- 2 regent navigator showers
- 3 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 4 Staying active on a river cruise
- 5 Back from Epic cruise
- 6 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 7 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 8 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 11 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Which cruise one to use??
- 14 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 17 Formal nights on cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Cruises for singles
- 20 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 21 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 22 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 23 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Tours in Greece