We booked a CC through a TA. Got excellent price-$650 each for 16 day transatlantic. Our port charge is an additional $498. Out of curiosity I went to CC website to see cost had I booked it directly thru them. At the bottom line where all costs are totaled, no port charges are mentioned. I have asked our TA and CC about why it does appear on our cost summary but no where is mentioned on the CC website cost summary. I figure they are legitimate charges, but at what point would Carnival have let me know that we had an extra $498 to pay, had we booked thru them? Neither entity has given me an answer that makes sense. Will appreciate any input, experience, thoughts. Thanks
port fees for Carnival Magic transatlantic
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 3 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 4 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 5 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Formal dress required?
- 8 Cruise Deals - New Caledonia & Vanuatu Round Trip
- 9 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 10 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 11 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 12 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 13 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 14 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam