We are driving to Florida in January and taking a cruise out of Port Everglades. Any suggestions re where to leave the car such as cruise dock (do we have to reserve ahead?) some other parking with a shuttle to port or a hotel where we could stay prior to the cruise and leave the car there with shuttle service to the dock.
Port Everglades Parking
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 2 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 3 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 4 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 5 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Cruises to Alaska
- 8 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 9 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 10 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 11 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 12 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 13 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 14 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 15 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 16 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 17 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 18 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 19 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 20 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 21 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 22 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple
- 23 NCL Epic June 15-22, 2014 sharing tour excursions in Italy with Romeinlimo
- 24 Venice cruise terminal to railway station
- 25 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal