We're booked for a cruise in September. After getting the quote and paying the cruise, I now see on the bill that the cruise only is $560 per person and the Port tax and Govt tax is $154 per person. Do these port and tax charges seem accurate? I see in ads it only mentions govt taxes of about $30 per person. Thanks for the help.
Port Charges and govt. taxes
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 5 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 6 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 7 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 8 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 transfers in Venice
- 13 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Pavlus Travel
- 16 Cape Horn Cruise
- 17 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 18 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 19 Cruise Experience Interview
- 20 regent navigator showers
- 21 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 24 Steep cruise discounts
- 25 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!