We will be arriving in Orlando airport and starting our cruise from Port Canaveral In Oct and we're looking for advise from cruise passengers that have embarked their ship from Port Canaveral on what is the most convenient, fastest and the cheapest way to reach Port Canaveral from the airport.
We have never sail from this port before, so any advise from past cruise passengers would be most appreciated. There will be four of us travelling.
Port Canaveral to start cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 2 Steep cruise discounts
- 3 regent navigator showers
- 4 Back from Epic cruise
- 5 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 6 Staying active on a river cruise
- 7 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 8 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 11 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Which cruise one to use??
- 14 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 17 Formal nights on cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Cruises for singles
- 20 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 21 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 22 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 23 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Tours in Greece