We will be arriving in Orlando airport and starting our cruise from Port Canaveral In Oct and we're looking for advise from cruise passengers that have embarked their ship from Port Canaveral on what is the most convenient, fastest and the cheapest way to reach Port Canaveral from the airport.
We have never sail from this port before, so any advise from past cruise passengers would be most appreciated. There will be four of us travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/x-pro-garcinia/
- 2 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 3 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 4 Norwegian Gem
- 5 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 6 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 7 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 8 Cruisewear on Princess
- 9 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 10 Celeystal Cruise Line
- 11 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 12 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 13 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 14 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 15 European River Cruises - strategy
- 16 Port Canaveral
- 17 Formal nights
- 18 Alaska Cruise
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 21 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 22 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 23 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 24 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 25 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport