We will be arriving in Orlando airport and starting our cruise from Port Canaveral In Oct and we're looking for advise from cruise passengers that have embarked their ship from Port Canaveral on what is the most convenient, fastest and the cheapest way to reach Port Canaveral from the airport.
We have never sail from this port before, so any advise from past cruise passengers would be most appreciated. There will be four of us travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 European river cruise
- 2 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 3 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 4 oceania alaska cruise
- 5 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Last minute cruise advice
- 8 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 11 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 12 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 13 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 14 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 15 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 16 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 17 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 18 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 September Viking Cruise
- 21 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?
- 22 Port Canaveral
- 23 AMA vs VIKING
- 24 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 25 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea