We will be arriving in Orlando airport and starting our cruise from Port Canaveral In Oct and we're looking for advise from cruise passengers that have embarked their ship from Port Canaveral on what is the most convenient, fastest and the cheapest way to reach Port Canaveral from the airport.
We have never sail from this port before, so any advise from past cruise passengers would be most appreciated. There will be four of us travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Camera and binoculars
- 4 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 5 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 6 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 7 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 8 Cruise room options for three people
- 9 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 10 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 11 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 12 Dream A Little Dream
- 13 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 14 Singles Cruise Options
- 15 Well that was fast!
- 16 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 17 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 18 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 19 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 22 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 23 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 24 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 25 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen