We will be arriving in Orlando airport and starting our cruise from Port Canaveral In Oct and we're looking for advise from cruise passengers that have embarked their ship from Port Canaveral on what is the most convenient, fastest and the cheapest way to reach Port Canaveral from the airport.
We have never sail from this port before, so any advise from past cruise passengers would be most appreciated. There will be four of us travelling.
Port Canaveral to start cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 2 New charge on NCL
- 3 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 4 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 5 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 6 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 7 Considering European river cruise?
- 8 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 9 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 10 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 13 Formal dress required?
- 14 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 15 River Cruising
- 16 Assult on Golden Princess
- 17 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 18 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 19 discount travel agents
- 20 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Barge cruises in France
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints