We will be arriving in Orlando airport and starting our cruise from Port Canaveral In Oct and we're looking for advise from cruise passengers that have embarked their ship from Port Canaveral on what is the most convenient, fastest and the cheapest way to reach Port Canaveral from the airport.
We have never sail from this port before, so any advise from past cruise passengers would be most appreciated. There will be four of us travelling.
Port Canaveral to start cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Alaska Cruise
- 4 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 5 Assult on Golden Princess
- 6 Alaska in summer
- 7 Veendam vs. Summit
- 8 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 11 1 night in Denali
- 12 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 13 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 14 Antarctica Cruise
- 15 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 16 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 17 Cruise worries
- 18 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 21 An Introduction to new member
- 22 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 23 Sunday in Livorno
- 24 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 25 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.