We will be arriving in Orlando airport and starting our cruise from Port Canaveral In Oct and we're looking for advise from cruise passengers that have embarked their ship from Port Canaveral on what is the most convenient, fastest and the cheapest way to reach Port Canaveral from the airport.
We have never sail from this port before, so any advise from past cruise passengers would be most appreciated. There will be four of us travelling.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://hikehealth.com/max-testo-xl/
- 2 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 3 Quiet in the Forum
- 4 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 5 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 8 inoculations
- 9 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 10 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 11 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 12 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 13 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 14 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 15 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 18 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 19 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 20 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 21 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 22 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 23 Formal nights
- 24 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 25 Cruise the North West Passage