We will be arriving in Orlando airport and starting our cruise from Port Canaveral In Oct and we're looking for advise from cruise passengers that have embarked their ship from Port Canaveral on what is the most convenient, fastest and the cheapest way to reach Port Canaveral from the airport.
We have never sail from this port before, so any advise from past cruise passengers would be most appreciated. There will be four of us travelling.
Port Canaveral to start cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 2 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 3 Norwegian Dawn
- 4 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 5 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 6 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 7 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 8 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 9 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 10 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 11 Greece Italy Cruise
- 12 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 13 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 14 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 15 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 16 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 17 Cruise room options for three people
- 18 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 19 Tauck Danube cruise
- 20 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 21 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 22 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 23 New charge on NCL
- 24 returning rental car in Southampton
- 25 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess