We will be arriving in Orlando airport and starting our cruise from Port Canaveral In Oct and we're looking for advise from cruise passengers that have embarked their ship from Port Canaveral on what is the most convenient, fastest and the cheapest way to reach Port Canaveral from the airport.
We have never sail from this port before, so any advise from past cruise passengers would be most appreciated. There will be four of us travelling.
Port Canaveral to start cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 2 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 3 Majesty of the Seas
- 4 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 5 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 8 Taking alcohol on board.
- 9 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 10 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 11 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 12 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 13 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 14 MIA to dock
- 15 Big ship or small ship?
- 16 Alaska in June
- 17 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 18 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 19 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 20 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 21 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 22 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 23 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 24 Assult on Golden Princess
- 25 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March