Any suggestions, greatly appreciated. Our family of 4 ( kids 5 and 2) will be taking a cruise departing from port Canaveral. We plan to stay there one night or day. Any suggestions on things to do around it and a good or decent hotel to stay in for one night. Is the port walking distance from certain attractions? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://bodyfitnessupplement.com/zynev/
- 2 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 3 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 4 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 5 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 6 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 7 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 8 Pirates!
- 9 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Viking changes itinerary
- 12 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 13 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 14 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 15 Murder on the High Sea
- 16 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 17 Grand Celebration review
- 18 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 19 Princess - Needs Help!
- 20 Antarctica Adventure
- 21 Roll calls
- 22 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 23 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 25 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...