For an upcoming cruise to Tahiti, I've been looking at both the Paul Guaguin and Wind Star ships. The Paul Guaguin is alot more expensive, and I'm wondering if the extra cost is worth it. We have sailed on the Wind Surf once in Europe, and enjoyed it, especially the food. Any comments from people who have cruised Tahiti with either of these ships (or both!) would be appreciated.
Paul Guaguin or Wind Star in Tahiti?
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 2 Cruises to Alaska
- 3 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 4 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 5 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 6 Pride of America
- 7 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 8 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 11 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple