For an upcoming cruise to Tahiti, I've been looking at both the Paul Guaguin and Wind Star ships. The Paul Guaguin is alot more expensive, and I'm wondering if the extra cost is worth it. We have sailed on the Wind Surf once in Europe, and enjoyed it, especially the food. Any comments from people who have cruised Tahiti with either of these ships (or both!) would be appreciated.
Paul Guaguin or Wind Star in Tahiti?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 2 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 3 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 6 Staterooms
- 7 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 8 Sea sickness
- 9 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 10 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 11 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 12 Parking in Miami
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 South Pacific
- 15 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 16 Celebrity Constellation
- 17 Please help with cruise planning.
- 18 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Be careful out there ...
- 21 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 22 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 23 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 24 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 25 European cruises with Europeans