One representative tells me we are "in transit" so will not need a visa to visit Vietnam and Hong Kong off our cruise ship. We are US citizens. Does anyone have any direct knowledge of this? The web site says visas are necessary. Azamara will not tell us. They said we need to do our own research.
Passport visa needed on a cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 2 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 3 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Will we like European river cruises?
- 6 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 7 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 8 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 9 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 10 An Epic Adventure
- 11 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 12 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 13 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 14 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 15 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 16 queen mary question
- 17 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 18 Back from Epic cruise
- 19 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 20 Cozumel excursions
- 21 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 22 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 23 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 24 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 25 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April