One representative tells me we are "in transit" so will not need a visa to visit Vietnam and Hong Kong off our cruise ship. We are US citizens. Does anyone have any direct knowledge of this? The web site says visas are necessary. Azamara will not tell us. They said we need to do our own research.
Passport visa needed on a cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 4 Back from Epic cruise
- 5 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 6 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Which cruise one to use??
- 9 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 10 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 11 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 12 Formal nights on cruise
- 13 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 14 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 15 Cruises for singles
- 16 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 17 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 18 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 21 Tours in Greece
- 22 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 23 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 24 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 25 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14