One representative tells me we are "in transit" so will not need a visa to visit Vietnam and Hong Kong off our cruise ship. We are US citizens. Does anyone have any direct knowledge of this? The web site says visas are necessary. Azamara will not tell us. They said we need to do our own research.
Passport visa needed on a cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 2 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 3 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 4 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 5 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 6 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 7 Greece Italy Cruise
- 8 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 9 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 10 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 11 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 12 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 13 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 14 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 15 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
- 16 Cruise room options for three people
- 17 12 Day Cruise with 2 Kids under 3
- 18 Tauck Danube cruise
- 19 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 20 First Time Alaska Cruise
- 21 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 22 New charge on NCL
- 23 returning rental car in Southampton
- 24 Aug 1, Baltic cruise on Caribbean Princess
- 25 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France