One representative tells me we are "in transit" so will not need a visa to visit Vietnam and Hong Kong off our cruise ship. We are US citizens. Does anyone have any direct knowledge of this? The web site says visas are necessary. Azamara will not tell us. They said we need to do our own research.
Passport visa needed on a cruise?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 2 Holland America Northbound Cruise - 7/13-7/20/14
- 3 river cruise cabins
- 4 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Cape Horn Cruise
- 7 Power converters for onboard cruise
- 8 Alaska Cruise with Celebrity Solstice 7/11/14 - 7/18/14
- 9 STAY AWAY FROM VIKING
- 10 Douro or Danube for river cruise
- 11 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Elia or Kalafatis beach on Mykonos
- 14 Cruise on the Galapagos Explorer II
- 15 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 16 a little worried about getting wet feet...1st ever cruise pending
- 17 Regent Seven Seas Voyager - Bangkok to Dubai - April, 2014
- 18 Sending an On-Board 'gift'?
- 19 Gate 1 River Cruise to Russia - Know anything about it?
- 20 Legend of the Seas - July 20th Shore Excursions?
- 21 Budgeting for on-board spending
- 22 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 23 First Time Cruiser -- Travel Agent Yes or No?
- 24 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 25 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June