We will be going on a cruise that leaves from Port Everglades, FL. We will be driving down to the pier and need to leave our car for 5 days.
Where do we park, and what is the charge?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 New Year's Eve Cruises Sydney
- 2 British Passport Validity
- 3 tips for first cruisers
- 4 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 5 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Cruising New Zealand?
- 8 Alaskan cruise
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Excursion Shore
- 11 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 12 Time in ports?
- 13 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 14 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 15 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 18 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 19 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 20 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 21 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 22 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 23 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 24 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 25 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA