We've taken several cruises - sometimes we get a veranda & sometimes not. We'll be taking a Panama Canal cruise this fall, probably on Princess or Holland America. Is it worth the big chunk of money to get a veranda for this one? Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
Panama Canal veranda?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Transportation : Best way to get from Seattle airport to cruise ship
- 2 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 3 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 4 Majesty of the Seas
- 5 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 6 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 9 Taking alcohol on board.
- 10 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 11 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 12 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 13 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 14 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 15 MIA to dock
- 16 Big ship or small ship?
- 17 Alaska in June
- 18 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 19 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 20 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 21 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 22 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 23 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 24 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 25 Assult on Golden Princess