We've taken several cruises - sometimes we get a veranda & sometimes not. We'll be taking a Panama Canal cruise this fall, probably on Princess or Holland America. Is it worth the big chunk of money to get a veranda for this one? Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
Panama Canal veranda?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 2 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 3 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Formal dress required?
- 6 Cruise Deals - New Caledonia & Vanuatu Round Trip
- 7 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 10 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 11 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 12 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 13 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 14 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 15 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 16 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 17 seascanner.com
- 18 Noordam VF4038
- 19 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 20 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 21 Mediterranean cruise
- 22 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 23 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 24 volendam or Noordam
- 25 Holland America Veendam