We've taken several cruises - sometimes we get a veranda & sometimes not. We'll be taking a Panama Canal cruise this fall, probably on Princess or Holland America. Is it worth the big chunk of money to get a veranda for this one? Your thoughts are appreciated. Thanks!
Panama Canal veranda?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 shore excursions
- 2 Has anyone been on the Seabourn Spirit this summer?
- 3 Athens to Istanbul
- 4 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 5 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 6 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 7 Tours in Greece
- 8 Azamara Excursions
- 9 Formal nights on cruise
- 10 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 11 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 16 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 17 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 18 TAMPA HOTEL
- 19 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 20 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 21 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 22 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 23 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 24 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 25 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4