My husband and I are having trouble deciding on which cruise line to take for our April 2010 Panama Canal cruise. We have narrowed it down to the Sea Princess, Celebrity Infinity, and HA Zuiderdam. All of the itineraries are similar, and prices are similar. The differences are only the cruise line and the room size.
We have cruised with Holland America a few times, to Alaska, Carribean, and Mexican Riviera. We have not cruised Princess or Celebrity before. (other lines have been RCL, and Cunard). We are not big on spending much time in our room, but do want a verandah. (i like to sit out and read in the mornings). We like assigned seating for dinner, but would not mind trying the "freestyle" dining. We do like a nice bar to sit and relax in as well. We love shore excursions! It's hard to tell right now which ones would be better off of which ship.
Which ship do you like better? Any rooms that we should avoid? Or ask for? Which ship has better excursions? Any Panama Canal advice?
We will accept all and any advice anyone has for us!
Thanks so much,
H & D
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://supplementscloud.com/trimplex-elite/
- 2 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 3 We finally made up our minds...
- 4 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 5 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 6 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 7 Family First Timers
- 8 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 9 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 10 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 11 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 12 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 13 alaska cruise
- 14 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 15 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 16 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 17 Sailing On A Vista
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 20 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 21 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 22 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 23 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 24 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 25 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas