My husband and I are having trouble deciding on which cruise line to take for our April 2010 Panama Canal cruise. We have narrowed it down to the Sea Princess, Celebrity Infinity, and HA Zuiderdam. All of the itineraries are similar, and prices are similar. The differences are only the cruise line and the room size.
We have cruised with Holland America a few times, to Alaska, Carribean, and Mexican Riviera. We have not cruised Princess or Celebrity before. (other lines have been RCL, and Cunard). We are not big on spending much time in our room, but do want a verandah. (i like to sit out and read in the mornings). We like assigned seating for dinner, but would not mind trying the "freestyle" dining. We do like a nice bar to sit and relax in as well. We love shore excursions! It's hard to tell right now which ones would be better off of which ship.
Which ship do you like better? Any rooms that we should avoid? Or ask for? Which ship has better excursions? Any Panama Canal advice?
We will accept all and any advice anyone has for us!
Thanks so much,
H & D
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 tips for first cruisers
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Panama Canal Cruise Excursion recs
- 4 British Passport Validity
- 5 Juneau Excursions: Mendenhall, Whale Watching, or both?
- 6 European River Cruises - strategy
- 7 Cruising New Zealand?
- 8 Alaskan cruise
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Excursion Shore
- 11 St Petersburg and Norway cruise?
- 12 Time in ports?
- 13 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 14 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 15 HAL Nieuw Amsterdam Room Query
- 16 Windstar cruise around Iceland
- 17 Polferries Guided 4 Day Tour
- 18 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 19 Best Cruise Excursions in Panama Canal
- 20 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 21 Glacier Trek vs. Glacier + Dog sledding?
- 22 Best Alaska Cruise with Kids!
- 23 Sep cruise/Juneau - dog sledding vs. Mendenhall ice cave trek
- 24 QM2 - Transport from Red Hook to LGA
- 25 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare