My husband and I are having trouble deciding on which cruise line to take for our April 2010 Panama Canal cruise. We have narrowed it down to the Sea Princess, Celebrity Infinity, and HA Zuiderdam. All of the itineraries are similar, and prices are similar. The differences are only the cruise line and the room size.
We have cruised with Holland America a few times, to Alaska, Carribean, and Mexican Riviera. We have not cruised Princess or Celebrity before. (other lines have been RCL, and Cunard). We are not big on spending much time in our room, but do want a verandah. (i like to sit out and read in the mornings). We like assigned seating for dinner, but would not mind trying the "freestyle" dining. We do like a nice bar to sit and relax in as well. We love shore excursions! It's hard to tell right now which ones would be better off of which ship.
Which ship do you like better? Any rooms that we should avoid? Or ask for? Which ship has better excursions? Any Panama Canal advice?
We will accept all and any advice anyone has for us!
Thanks so much,
H & D
Panama Canal Cruise - which cruise line?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?