My husband and I are having trouble deciding on which cruise line to take for our April 2010 Panama Canal cruise. We have narrowed it down to the Sea Princess, Celebrity Infinity, and HA Zuiderdam. All of the itineraries are similar, and prices are similar. The differences are only the cruise line and the room size.
We have cruised with Holland America a few times, to Alaska, Carribean, and Mexican Riviera. We have not cruised Princess or Celebrity before. (other lines have been RCL, and Cunard). We are not big on spending much time in our room, but do want a verandah. (i like to sit out and read in the mornings). We like assigned seating for dinner, but would not mind trying the "freestyle" dining. We do like a nice bar to sit and relax in as well. We love shore excursions! It's hard to tell right now which ones would be better off of which ship.
Which ship do you like better? Any rooms that we should avoid? Or ask for? Which ship has better excursions? Any Panama Canal advice?
We will accept all and any advice anyone has for us!
Thanks so much,
H & D
Panama Canal Cruise - which cruise line?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome