My husband and I are having trouble deciding on which cruise line to take for our April 2010 Panama Canal cruise. We have narrowed it down to the Sea Princess, Celebrity Infinity, and HA Zuiderdam. All of the itineraries are similar, and prices are similar. The differences are only the cruise line and the room size.
We have cruised with Holland America a few times, to Alaska, Carribean, and Mexican Riviera. We have not cruised Princess or Celebrity before. (other lines have been RCL, and Cunard). We are not big on spending much time in our room, but do want a verandah. (i like to sit out and read in the mornings). We like assigned seating for dinner, but would not mind trying the "freestyle" dining. We do like a nice bar to sit and relax in as well. We love shore excursions! It's hard to tell right now which ones would be better off of which ship.
Which ship do you like better? Any rooms that we should avoid? Or ask for? Which ship has better excursions? Any Panama Canal advice?
We will accept all and any advice anyone has for us!
Thanks so much,
H & D
Panama Canal Cruise - which cruise line?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 2 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 3 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 4 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 5 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 8 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 9 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 transfers in Venice
- 12 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 13 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 14 Pavlus Travel
- 15 Cape Horn Cruise
- 16 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 17 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 18 Cruise Experience Interview
- 19 regent navigator showers
- 20 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 23 Steep cruise discounts
- 24 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 25 Staying active on a river cruise