My husband and I are having trouble deciding on which cruise line to take for our April 2010 Panama Canal cruise. We have narrowed it down to the Sea Princess, Celebrity Infinity, and HA Zuiderdam. All of the itineraries are similar, and prices are similar. The differences are only the cruise line and the room size.
We have cruised with Holland America a few times, to Alaska, Carribean, and Mexican Riviera. We have not cruised Princess or Celebrity before. (other lines have been RCL, and Cunard). We are not big on spending much time in our room, but do want a verandah. (i like to sit out and read in the mornings). We like assigned seating for dinner, but would not mind trying the "freestyle" dining. We do like a nice bar to sit and relax in as well. We love shore excursions! It's hard to tell right now which ones would be better off of which ship.
Which ship do you like better? Any rooms that we should avoid? Or ask for? Which ship has better excursions? Any Panama Canal advice?
We will accept all and any advice anyone has for us!
Thanks so much,
H & D
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 KING : AOL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL Recovery b*G
- 2 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 3 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 4 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 5 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Tauck River Cruises
- 8 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 9 Celebrity Millennium
- 10 Trip insurance
- 11 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 12 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 13 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 14 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 15 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 16 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 17 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 18 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 19 Alaska Cruise
- 20 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 21 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 24 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic