My 83 y.o. father (in good health) and I have booked a last minute cruise to Alaska. We are travelling southbound from Seward to Vancouver, with stops in Haines, Juneau and Ketchikan. I am totally overwhelmed by the sheer number of shore excursions offered, and am having difficulty narrowing my choices. Additionally, I don't know whether to book through HAL or another provider, and whether to book in advance or play it by ear.
I'd love to hear of your experience; excursions you enjoyed, excursions you didn't enjoy; when and how you booked them, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 토토총판 총판토토 (〃｀3′〃)접속주소:【kakao: BL45 텔레그램 : kor7m】♪
- 2 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 3 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 4 new england/canada cruise
- 5 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 6 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 7 Alaska Cruise
- 8 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 9 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 10 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 11 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 12 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 13 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 14 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 15 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 16 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 17 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 18 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 19 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 20 Tauck River Cruises
- 21 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 22 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 23 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 24 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 25 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help