We would like to take a cruise to Alaska. Never been on a cruise, never been to Alaska. We would like to visit Denali for a few days, glaciers and the White Pass Railroad in Skagway sounds interesting. Not sure if there is a cruise ship which visits many places PLUS allows you time to enjoy each stop! We don't want to rush through it all. Also, not sure if we should consider a smaller ship like Radisson offers or something larger like RC. Would appreciate your sharing your experiences! Thanks!
Our first cruise - first trip to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 2 car rental from Miami Port
- 3 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 4 Alaska
- 5 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 6 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 7 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 8 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 9 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 10 Staterooms
- 11 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 12 Sea sickness
- 13 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 14 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 15 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 16 Parking in Miami
- 17 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 18 South Pacific
- 19 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 20 Celebrity Constellation
- 21 Please help with cruise planning.
- 22 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 Be careful out there ...
- 25 $10000.998 cruise sold out