We would like to take a cruise to Alaska. Never been on a cruise, never been to Alaska. We would like to visit Denali for a few days, glaciers and the White Pass Railroad in Skagway sounds interesting. Not sure if there is a cruise ship which visits many places PLUS allows you time to enjoy each stop! We don't want to rush through it all. Also, not sure if we should consider a smaller ship like Radisson offers or something larger like RC. Would appreciate your sharing your experiences! Thanks!
Our first cruise - first trip to Alaska
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Taking alcohol on board.
- 2 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 3 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 8 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 9 MIA to dock
- 10 Big ship or small ship?
- 11 Alaska in June
- 12 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 13 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 14 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 15 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 16 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 17 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 18 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 19 Assult on Golden Princess
- 20 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 21 Ultimate beverage package
- 22 Majesty of the Seas
- 23 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 24 A Fun Victory Escape
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Caribbean - Small Details Questions