We are going on a Viking River Cruise of the Danube River from Nuremberg to Budapest in August. I was wondering what optional tours travellers particularly enjoyed and felt worthwhile. For example, the optional tour in Regensburg includes a ferry-boat ride to Kelheim to see the Danube narrows. Was this trip worthwhile? Does it make for a really busy trip to try and do all tours?
Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 2 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Taking alcohol on board.
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 11 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 12 MIA to dock
- 13 Big ship or small ship?
- 14 Alaska in June
- 15 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 16 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 19 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 20 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 21 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 24 Ultimate beverage package
- 25 Majesty of the Seas