I'm doing a study on the cruise line industry and I’m having a tough time getting a response. I'm interested in the opinions of both cruisers and non-cruisers. It's extremely quick and I’d be happy to share the results with the community. Also, I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most I can offer as a one person team.
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CruiseSpring2015fdrs
The research isn't for any of these companies. Just curious to see the opinion of the brands. Thank you very much for your help!
If you're interested in a summary of my findings from the last time I conducted this survey, please take a look here:
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 2 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 3 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 4 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 5 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 6 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 7 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 8 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 9 river cruises what do you love
- 10 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 11 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 12 NYC Tour before cruise
- 13 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 14 Pre-cruise hotel
- 15 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 16 port excursion recommendations
- 17 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 18 Caribbean in 17/18
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 21 Dietary requests
- 22 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 23 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 24 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 25 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise