I'm doing a study on the cruise line industry and I’m having a tough time getting a response. I'm interested in the opinions of both cruisers and non-cruisers. It's extremely quick and I’d be happy to share the results with the community. Also, I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most I can offer as a one person team.
Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CruiseSpring2015fdrs
The research isn't for any of these companies. Just curious to see the opinion of the brands. Thank you very much for your help!
If you're interested in a summary of my findings from the last time I conducted this survey, please take a look here:
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 2 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 5 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 6 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 7 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 8 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 9 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 10 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 11 Repositioning Cruise
- 12 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 13 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 14 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 15 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 16 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 17 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 18 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 19 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 20 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 21 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 22 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 23 Azamara OR Oceania...Rome to Venice
- 24 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 25 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic