We have booked a seven day cruise in early September from New York to Bermuda on Holland America Line's MS Veendam. We have opted for the "As You Wish" dining plan as Holland America terms designates its open dining plan rather than their early or late assigned dining plans. I'm sure other cruise lines have equally catchy names for their non-assigned dining plans. Have you been satisfied with choosing an open dining plan? What are the advantages/disadvantages to these plans? Any suggestions as to likeliest time to avoid crowds in the main dining room?
Open Dining Plans
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 2 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 3 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 4 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 5 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 6 regent navigator showers
- 7 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 8 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 9 Steep cruise discounts
- 10 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 11 Staying active on a river cruise
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 14 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 15 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 18 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 19 Which cruise one to use??
- 20 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 21 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 22 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 23 Formal nights on cruise
- 24 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 25 Cruises for singles