We have booked a seven day cruise in early September from New York to Bermuda on Holland America Line's MS Veendam. We have opted for the "As You Wish" dining plan as Holland America terms designates its open dining plan rather than their early or late assigned dining plans. I'm sure other cruise lines have equally catchy names for their non-assigned dining plans. Have you been satisfied with choosing an open dining plan? What are the advantages/disadvantages to these plans? Any suggestions as to likeliest time to avoid crowds in the main dining room?
Open Dining Plans
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 2 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 3 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 6 1 night in Denali
- 7 Veendam vs. Summit
- 8 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 9 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 10 Antarctica Cruise
- 11 Alaska in summer
- 12 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 13 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 14 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 15 Cruise worries
- 16 Alaska Cruise
- 17 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 20 An Introduction to new member
- 21 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 22 Sunday in Livorno
- 23 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 24 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 25 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old