We have booked a seven day cruise in early September from New York to Bermuda on Holland America Line's MS Veendam. We have opted for the "As You Wish" dining plan as Holland America terms designates its open dining plan rather than their early or late assigned dining plans. I'm sure other cruise lines have equally catchy names for their non-assigned dining plans. Have you been satisfied with choosing an open dining plan? What are the advantages/disadvantages to these plans? Any suggestions as to likeliest time to avoid crowds in the main dining room?
Open Dining Plans
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 2 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 3 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 6 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 7 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 8 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam