I believe it is getting late to plan but looking into an Alaska cruise mid to late June. Would prefer a one-way cruise (I think), but one big concern is stability of the cruise ship (i.e. sea-sickness). I find that Princess has one-way cruises that look good. Any tips, suggestions, things to avoid (especially with respect to aforementioned), would be appreciated. Best ideas to do while in Alaska possibly for a few days before flying back?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 2 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Tauck River Cruises
- 5 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 6 Celebrity Millennium
- 7 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 8 Trip insurance
- 9 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 12 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 13 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 14 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 15 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 16 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 17 Alaska Cruise
- 18 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 19 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 20 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 21 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 22 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 23 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 24 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 25 European cruise suggestions?