I believe it is getting late to plan but looking into an Alaska cruise mid to late June. Would prefer a one-way cruise (I think), but one big concern is stability of the cruise ship (i.e. sea-sickness). I find that Princess has one-way cruises that look good. Any tips, suggestions, things to avoid (especially with respect to aforementioned), would be appreciated. Best ideas to do while in Alaska possibly for a few days before flying back?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 2 European cruise suggestions?
- 3 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 4 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 5 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 6 Alaska Cruise
- 7 Going!
- 8 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 9 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 10 Viking cruise in early October
- 11 Trip insurance
- 12 Husband is a green card holder
- 13 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 15 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 16 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 17 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 18 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 21 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 22 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 23 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 24 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 25 MSC splendida