Tomorrow, my Lady Wife and I will fly on a big, silver bird to Portland, OR.
From there we shall trek by way of Amtrak to Vancouver to take the MS Oosterdam* North to Seward, AK.
Donning our mukluks and snowshoes, we shall proceed to Anchorage, where native guides have been employed to lead us through "the real Alaska" all the way to Whittier, AK.
We shall then relax from our journey of discovery on the MS Pacific Princess as we leisurely motor down the Inside Passage back to Vancouver, and thence home.
I'll be posting, I hope, daily updates. You can follow at
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 HP@ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 5 Alaska Cruise
- 6 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 7 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 8 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 9 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 10 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 11 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 14 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 15 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 16 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 17 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 18 Tauck River Cruises
- 19 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 20 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 21 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 22 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 23 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 25 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes