We were set to book a baltic cruise with Oceania next September because we liked the itinerary. However, all the reviews are quite poor. Did anyone go this September who can say anything positive?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 파워볼 중계 ▣홈피: mat14.com】가입코드:ctx20≪kakao:ctx2012☆☆
- 2 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 3 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Trip insurance
- 6 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 7 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 8 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 9 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 10 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 11 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 12 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 13 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 16 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 17 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 18 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 19 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 22 European cruise suggestions?
- 23 Going!
- 24 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 25 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas