We were set to book a baltic cruise with Oceania next September because we liked the itinerary. However, all the reviews are quite poor. Did anyone go this September who can say anything positive?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/rejuvonus/
- 2 European River Cruises - strategy
- 3 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 4 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 5 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 6 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 7 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 8 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 9 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 10 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 11 tips on disney cruises
- 12 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 13 Baggage storage before cruise
- 14 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 15 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 16 Quiet in the Forum
- 17 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 18 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 19 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 20 Travel Agent recommendation
- 21 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea
- 22 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 One day before cruise from Fort Lauderdale, any attraction recommendation
- 25 Carnival tour to Sayulita?