We were set to book a baltic cruise with Oceania next September because we liked the itinerary. However, all the reviews are quite poor. Did anyone go this September who can say anything positive?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Park West Gallery art auctions at sea
- 2 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 3 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 4 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 5 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 6 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 7 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 8 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 9 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 10 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 11 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 12 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 13 MSC splendida
- 14 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 15 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 16 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 20 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 21 Shore excursions
- 22 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 23 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 24 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 25 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise