We were set to book a baltic cruise with Oceania next September because we liked the itinerary. However, all the reviews are quite poor. Did anyone go this September who can say anything positive?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Pogo @password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 DELL @password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 6 new england/canada cruise
- 7 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 8 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 9 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 10 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 11 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 14 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 15 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 16 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 17 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 18 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 21 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 22 Tauck River Cruises
- 23 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 24 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 25 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?