I am looking at a Cruise to Alaska on the Norwegian Pearl. I am looking at an outside room that is obstructed. I heard some rooms are only partially obstructed.
Has anyone been on this ship and stayed in an obstructed room. Would love to hear about the rooms. Anyone know what rooms on deck 8 are partially obstructed?
Thank you for all input.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions
- 2 Hotel near Alees de L'Oulle
- 3 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 4 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 5 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 6 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 7 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 8 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 9 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 10 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 13 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 14 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 15 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 16 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 17 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 18 Repositioning Cruise
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 21 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 22 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 23 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 24 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 25 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!