I am looking at a Cruise to Alaska on the Norwegian Pearl. I am looking at an outside room that is obstructed. I heard some rooms are only partially obstructed.
Has anyone been on this ship and stayed in an obstructed room. Would love to hear about the rooms. Anyone know what rooms on deck 8 are partially obstructed?
Thank you for all input.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 2 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 European cruise suggestions?
- 5 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 6 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 7 Alaska Cruise
- 8 Going!
- 9 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 10 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 11 Viking cruise in early October
- 12 Trip insurance
- 13 Husband is a green card holder
- 14 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 15 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 16 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 17 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 18 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 19 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 22 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 23 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 24 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 25 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016