I am looking at a Cruise to Alaska on the Norwegian Pearl. I am looking at an outside room that is obstructed. I heard some rooms are only partially obstructed.
Has anyone been on this ship and stayed in an obstructed room. Would love to hear about the rooms. Anyone know what rooms on deck 8 are partially obstructed?
Thank you for all input.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 more info: https://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/zarrah-collagen-serum/
- 2 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 3 Small Ship Alaska
- 4 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 5 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 6 Pre-cruise hotel
- 7 Amadeus river cruise
- 8 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 9 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 10 We finally made up our minds...
- 11 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 12 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 13 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 14 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 15 Caribbean Update
- 16 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 17 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 18 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 20 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 21 river cruises what do you love
- 22 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 23 NYC Tour before cruise
- 24 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 25 port excursion recommendations