My wife and I will be taking an NCL cruise out of Dover on September 20 with stops in Bergen, Alesund, the Shetlands, the Farroe Islands, Reykjavik, Glasgow, Belfast, and Dublin, returning to Dover on October 4. Has anyone ever cruised in this vicinity during this time period? If so, could you please give us some advice about how heavy a coat we will need to take. Thanks.
Northern Europe Weather September 20-October4
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 2 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 3 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 4 An Epic Adventure
- 5 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 6 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 7 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 8 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 9 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 10 queen mary question
- 11 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?