My wife and I will be taking an NCL cruise out of Dover on September 20 with stops in Bergen, Alesund, the Shetlands, the Farroe Islands, Reykjavik, Glasgow, Belfast, and Dublin, returning to Dover on October 4. Has anyone ever cruised in this vicinity during this time period? If so, could you please give us some advice about how heavy a coat we will need to take. Thanks.
Northern Europe Weather September 20-October4
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 shore excursions
- 2 Has anyone been on the Seabourn Spirit this summer?
- 3 Athens to Istanbul
- 4 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 5 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 6 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 7 Tours in Greece
- 8 Azamara Excursions
- 9 Formal nights on cruise
- 10 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 11 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 16 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 17 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 18 TAMPA HOTEL
- 19 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 20 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 21 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 22 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 23 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 24 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 25 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4