I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Basic Info Needed for Europe River Cruises
- 2 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 3 Parking at Port Everglades, FL
- 4 We finally made up our minds...
- 5 Miami End-of-Cruise Day With Luggage??
- 6 Cozumel Water Temp for Snorkling
- 7 Cruise Insurance - Worth it?
- 8 Which caribbean cruise line is the best?
- 9 Alaska in summer
- 10 Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017
- 11 Will the SS United States cruise again? I hope so!
- 12 Cruising, On A Star Under A Bridge
- 13 Uniworld's Bordeaux, Vineyards & Chateaux River Cruise
- 14 Ketchikan, Alaska Misty Fjord seaplane options
- 15 Alaska/Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 16 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 17 My horror story from Norwegian Sky
- 18 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 19 Time For An Escape
- 20 Cruise with Young Children in April
- 21 round trip Hawaii cruise
- 22 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 No Turkey For NCL In 2016
- 25 Holland America South America 21 day cruise