I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Northbound from Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 2 transfers in Venice
- 3 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 4 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 5 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 6 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 7 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 8 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 9 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 10 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 11 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 12 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 13 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 14 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Pavlus Travel
- 17 Cape Horn Cruise
- 18 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 19 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 20 Cruise Experience Interview
- 21 regent navigator showers
- 22 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 23 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 24 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 25 Steep cruise discounts