I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Shore excursions
- 2 Cabin Question for Emerald Princess
- 3 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 4 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 5 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 6 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 7 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 8 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 9 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 12 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 13 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 14 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 15 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 16 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 17 Repositioning Cruise
- 18 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 19 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 20 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 21 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 22 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 23 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 24 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 25 Booking a return flight before noon?