I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1800:681:7208AOLTec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 3 new england/canada cruise
- 4 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 5 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 6 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 7 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 8 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 9 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 10 Alaska Cruise
- 11 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 12 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 13 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 14 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 15 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 18 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 19 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 20 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 21 Tauck River Cruises
- 22 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 23 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 24 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!