I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Camera and binoculars
- 2 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 5 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 6 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 7 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 8 Cruise room options for three people
- 9 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 10 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 11 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 12 Dream A Little Dream
- 13 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 14 Singles Cruise Options
- 15 Well that was fast!
- 16 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 17 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 18 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 19 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 20 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 21 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 22 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 23 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 24 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 25 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen