I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Excursion companies outside NCL
- 2 Late arrival for checking-in
- 3 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 4 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 5 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 6 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 7 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 8 cruising the Mississippi river
- 9 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 10 Spoiled for life
- 11 Santorini excursions
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 14 Barcelona to Rome
- 15 We finally made up our minds...
- 16 Currency for multiple countries
- 17 Oceania Overbooking
- 18 2 NIght PreCruise
- 19 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 20 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 21 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 22 Dubronovik
- 23 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 24 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 25 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?