I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Northbound from Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Taking alcohol on board.
- 2 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 3 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 6 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 7 Transfer Costs Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral
- 8 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 9 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 10 MIA to dock
- 11 Big ship or small ship?
- 12 Alaska in June
- 13 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 14 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 15 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 16 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 17 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 18 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 19 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 20 Assult on Golden Princess
- 21 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 22 Ultimate beverage package
- 23 Majesty of the Seas
- 24 Freedom Flashback, Splendor Here We Come
- 25 A Fun Victory Escape