I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Westminster Classic Tours??
- 2 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 3 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 4 Miami Cruise Port Parking Recommendations
- 5 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 6 Grand Princess Returns to Port for Repairs
- 7 Stay away from Cruise,com and cruisesonly.com
- 8 Baltic Cruise Itinerary Question
- 9 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 10 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 11 What to pack South America
- 12 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 13 Cruisewear on Princess
- 14 Cruise facts
- 15 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 16 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 17 Quiet in the Forum
- 18 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 19 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 20 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 21 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 22 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 23 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 24 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 25 inoculations