I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 신천지온라인 ▣접-속:‘kss998.com’▣
- 2 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 3 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 4 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 5 European cruise suggestions?
- 6 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 7 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 8 Alaska Cruise
- 9 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 12 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 13 Going!
- 14 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 15 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 16 Viking cruise in early October
- 17 Trip insurance
- 18 Husband is a green card holder
- 19 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 20 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 21 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 22 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 23 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 24 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 25 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?