I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/zyflex/
- 2 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 5 Pirates!
- 6 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking changes itinerary
- 9 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 10 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 11 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 12 Murder on the High Sea
- 13 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 16 Princess - Needs Help!
- 17 Antarctica Adventure
- 18 Roll calls
- 19 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 20 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 21 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 22 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 23 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 24 What to pack for alaska
- 25 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess