I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Using Cruise Compete Website for quotes and bookings
- 2 QM2 - Queen Mary 2 - Transatlantic Trip Report
- 3 Greek Island Cruises From/Return to Crete
- 4 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 5 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 6 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 9 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 10 European river cruise
- 11 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 12 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 13 oceania alaska cruise
- 14 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 15 Last minute cruise advice
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 18 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 19 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 20 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 21 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 22 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 23 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 24 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 25 Viking Cruise a big disappointment