I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Northbound from Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 2 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 3 Cruises for singles
- 4 Formal nights on cruise
- 5 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 6 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 7 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 8 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 9 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 10 Tours in Greece
- 11 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 12 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 13 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 14 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 17 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 18 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 19 TAMPA HOTEL
- 20 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 21 Azamara Excursions
- 22 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 23 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 24 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 25 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?