I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Northbound from Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 2 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 5 SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE PORT AUTHORITY IN BAYONNE, NJ
- 6 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Formal nights on cruise
- 9 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 10 Norwegian Dawn
- 11 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 14 Assult on Golden Princess
- 15 Alaska in summer
- 16 Veendam vs. Summit
- 17 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 18 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 19 1 night in Denali
- 20 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 21 Antarctica Cruise
- 22 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 23 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 24 Cruise worries
- 25 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale