I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Theft on the QM2: A Cautionary Tale
- 2 Port of Livorno, taxi or train to Lucca?
- 3 Alaska from Seattle: Princess? Norwegian? Holland American?
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Misty Fjords Palne Crash
- 6 any last minute tips for first cruise
- 7 Northern Europe or Southern Europe?
- 8 Nobody sleeps on Celebrity! Book elsewhere.
- 9 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 10 Celebrity Solstice
- 11 How to pack for Alaska land sea cruise
- 12 Fantasy Cruises - Alaska?
- 13 Traveling Solo
- 14 Costa Fascinosa. It's cheap but is it nasty?
- 15 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 16 Cruising Hacks
- 17 Webcams of all Princess ships
- 18 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 19 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 20 Disembarking with HAL
- 21 norwegian cruise line
- 22 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 23 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 24 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 25 Southbound Alaska on Holland America