I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 4 Quiet in the Forum
- 5 inoculations
- 6 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 7 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 8 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 9 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 10 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 11 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 12 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 13 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 16 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 19 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 20 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 21 Formal nights
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Cruise the North West Passage
- 24 European River Cruises - strategy
- 25 Costa shore excursions