I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 2 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 3 Travel buddy
- 4 A Pandaw Cruise In Burma
- 5 Segway: Has anyone taken one of these port tours?
- 6 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 7 Low water cruise complaints
- 8 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 9 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 10 Holland america oosterdam
- 11 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 12 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 13 Cruises survey
- 14 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 15 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 16 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 17 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 18 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 19 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 20 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 21 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 22 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 23 Silversea the BEST
- 24 Hats off to Viking
- 25 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company