I have a sabbatical coming up the summer of 2012, so as part of that our family (mom and day, boys 15 and 13) is headed to Alaska in August 2012. I'm usually very good at researching things online, but cruises are a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. I simply can't find a lot of the information I'm looking for. for instance, I have been told that there are some cruises that are more family friendly and that in certain rooms book kids at a lower cost. Also, we want to go northbound from Vancouver to Anchorage (we will be staying in Homer, AK, for a week before flying home to Minneapolis area). Our total cruise budget for the four of us is $3,600. Is that a doable budget? Where can I find info? Help!
Northbound from Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 2 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 3 Formal nights on cruise
- 4 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 5 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 6 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 7 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 8 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 9 TAMPA HOTEL
- 10 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 11 Azamara Excursions
- 12 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 13 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 17 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 18 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 21 Jones Act
- 22 Cruise Experience Interview
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner