Hailing from New York where smoking is now very limited, we are concerned that if we book a European cruise on Costa or MSC, we may spend our entire cruise trying to avoid cigarette smoke. Looking for advice from non-smokers who have experienced these European cruise lines. I know from research that there is non-smoking dining, but is it worse than taking RC, Celebrity or Carnival on a European itinerary?
Non smokers on Italian Cruise line???
- 1 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 2 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 3 Copenhagen pier
- 4 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 5 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 6 Cruising?
- 7 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 8 Azamara cruises
- 9 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 10 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 11 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 12 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 13 Florida Bus
- 14 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 15 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 16 Please help with Ketchikan
- 17 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 18 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 19 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 20 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 21 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 22 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 23 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 24 Cruising to Iceland
- 25 San Diego Zoo