21 year old female solo traveler needing a bit of advice! I have been looking for 3 specific cruises and haven't found anything. However, I know that they must exist, so I am hoping that you guys might know how to search for them better than I do!
August 2012: Canada (any port really!) to Asia (any port really, I'm actually needing to get to Kathmandu for August 24th 2011 and would love to sail as much of the way there as possible).
EARLY Dec 2012: Istanbul to Western Australia/ as close as possible! Same as above, need to get there, much prefer cruising to flying.
Late Dec 2012/ Early January 2013: Australia to Canada (any port really), as I need to get home!
If anyone knows of cruise lines which do these trips I'd really love to hear from you. All my googling has got me no where at all!
Thanks so much!
Newbie needs help from all you pros!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 2 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 3 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 4 Cruise Experience Interview
- 5 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 6 regent navigator showers
- 7 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Steep cruise discounts
- 13 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 14 Staying active on a river cruise
- 15 Back from Epic cruise
- 16 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 17 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 18 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 21 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 22 Which cruise one to use??
- 23 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise