21 year old female solo traveler needing a bit of advice! I have been looking for 3 specific cruises and haven't found anything. However, I know that they must exist, so I am hoping that you guys might know how to search for them better than I do!
August 2012: Canada (any port really!) to Asia (any port really, I'm actually needing to get to Kathmandu for August 24th 2011 and would love to sail as much of the way there as possible).
EARLY Dec 2012: Istanbul to Western Australia/ as close as possible! Same as above, need to get there, much prefer cruising to flying.
Late Dec 2012/ Early January 2013: Australia to Canada (any port really), as I need to get home!
If anyone knows of cruise lines which do these trips I'd really love to hear from you. All my googling has got me no where at all!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 What is the best one day cruise to the Bahamas from Miami
- 2 Rhine River Boat cruise
- 3 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 4 DONE BE LATE
- 5 Greece and or Croatia cruise September /October 2016
- 6 Queen Mary 2 Cruise packing tips
- 7 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 8 Alaska cruises
- 9 We finally made up our minds...
- 10 12 hour wait
- 11 river flow
- 12 Spoiled for life
- 13 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 14 Ira's Off to Dig the Big Ditch
- 15 VIPmalaga versus Spain Day Tours for Alhambr
- 16 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 17 MED Honeymoon Cruise from Cincinnati
- 18 Taking cruise from Barcelona
- 19 Where is member Eschew?
- 20 Scandinavia Cruise - Depart from Copenhage or Warnemunde, Berlin???
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
- 23 Booking a Windstar cruise
- 24 Transport from Seattle Pier 91 to Seattle airport
- 25 April 9 US Consul Warning of Threat to Tourist Docks Istanbul Antalya