21 year old female solo traveler needing a bit of advice! I have been looking for 3 specific cruises and haven't found anything. However, I know that they must exist, so I am hoping that you guys might know how to search for them better than I do!
August 2012: Canada (any port really!) to Asia (any port really, I'm actually needing to get to Kathmandu for August 24th 2011 and would love to sail as much of the way there as possible).
EARLY Dec 2012: Istanbul to Western Australia/ as close as possible! Same as above, need to get there, much prefer cruising to flying.
Late Dec 2012/ Early January 2013: Australia to Canada (any port really), as I need to get home!
If anyone knows of cruise lines which do these trips I'd really love to hear from you. All my googling has got me no where at all!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Travel buddy
- 2 A Pandaw Cruise In Burma
- 3 Segway: Has anyone taken one of these port tours?
- 4 Cost of Alcoholic Beverages
- 5 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 6 Low water cruise complaints
- 7 Alaska: Norwegian or Princess...
- 8 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 9 Best Food on Luxury Cruise Lines
- 10 Holland america oosterdam
- 11 No recourse for a change of itinerary
- 12 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 13 Cruises survey
- 14 Advice on cruise: Boston to Bahams
- 15 Viking River Cruise - Pretty darn good!!
- 16 Antarctica Trip Report, March 2015, 10 Days
- 17 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 18 Customer Experience Research - Short 2 minute Survey. Help Appreciated.
- 19 Viking Danube River Bus Tour
- 20 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 21 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 22 High and dry Viking River Cruises...
- 23 Silversea the BEST
- 24 Hats off to Viking
- 25 Viking River Cruise- Please Black list this company