21 year old female solo traveler needing a bit of advice! I have been looking for 3 specific cruises and haven't found anything. However, I know that they must exist, so I am hoping that you guys might know how to search for them better than I do!
August 2012: Canada (any port really!) to Asia (any port really, I'm actually needing to get to Kathmandu for August 24th 2011 and would love to sail as much of the way there as possible).
EARLY Dec 2012: Istanbul to Western Australia/ as close as possible! Same as above, need to get there, much prefer cruising to flying.
Late Dec 2012/ Early January 2013: Australia to Canada (any port really), as I need to get home!
If anyone knows of cruise lines which do these trips I'd really love to hear from you. All my googling has got me no where at all!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Vantage Deluxe World Travel
- 2 On the Vavilov in a twin share
- 3 Best Blue Cruise in Marmaris-Turkey
- 4 transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh
- 5 Windstart-Dundee port to airport transfer
- 6 cruising the Mississippi river
- 7 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 8 Spoiled for life
- 9 Santorini excursions
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 Mediterranean Ports Of Call, Carnival Vista
- 12 Barcelona to Rome
- 13 We finally made up our minds...
- 14 Currency for multiple countries
- 15 Oceania Overbooking
- 16 2 NIght PreCruise
- 17 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 18 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 19 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 20 Late arrival for checking-in
- 21 Dubronovik
- 22 Amsterdam - best way to get to city centre from the cruise terminal
- 23 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 24 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 25 alaska cruise