21 year old female solo traveler needing a bit of advice! I have been looking for 3 specific cruises and haven't found anything. However, I know that they must exist, so I am hoping that you guys might know how to search for them better than I do!
August 2012: Canada (any port really!) to Asia (any port really, I'm actually needing to get to Kathmandu for August 24th 2011 and would love to sail as much of the way there as possible).
EARLY Dec 2012: Istanbul to Western Australia/ as close as possible! Same as above, need to get there, much prefer cruising to flying.
Late Dec 2012/ Early January 2013: Australia to Canada (any port really), as I need to get home!
If anyone knows of cruise lines which do these trips I'd really love to hear from you. All my googling has got me no where at all!
Thanks so much!
Newbie needs help from all you pros!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 3 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 4 Staterooms
- 5 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 6 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 7 Sea sickness
- 8 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 9 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 10 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 11 Parking in Miami
- 12 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 13 South Pacific
- 14 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 15 Celebrity Constellation
- 16 Please help with cruise planning.
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Be careful out there ...
- 20 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 21 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 22 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 23 Buffet in Ruby Princess
- 24 European cruises with Europeans
- 25 Pre-cruise hotel options in Rome