21 year old female solo traveler needing a bit of advice! I have been looking for 3 specific cruises and haven't found anything. However, I know that they must exist, so I am hoping that you guys might know how to search for them better than I do!
August 2012: Canada (any port really!) to Asia (any port really, I'm actually needing to get to Kathmandu for August 24th 2011 and would love to sail as much of the way there as possible).
EARLY Dec 2012: Istanbul to Western Australia/ as close as possible! Same as above, need to get there, much prefer cruising to flying.
Late Dec 2012/ Early January 2013: Australia to Canada (any port really), as I need to get home!
If anyone knows of cruise lines which do these trips I'd really love to hear from you. All my googling has got me no where at all!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 0nline YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 YAHOO ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Alaska cruise excursions tips & logistics help
- 3 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 4 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 5 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 6 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 7 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 8 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 9 Tauck River Cruises
- 10 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 11 Celebrity Millennium
- 12 Trip insurance
- 13 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 14 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 15 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 16 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 17 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 18 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 19 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 20 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 21 Alaska Cruise
- 22 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 23 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 24 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 25 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos