21 year old female solo traveler needing a bit of advice! I have been looking for 3 specific cruises and haven't found anything. However, I know that they must exist, so I am hoping that you guys might know how to search for them better than I do!
August 2012: Canada (any port really!) to Asia (any port really, I'm actually needing to get to Kathmandu for August 24th 2011 and would love to sail as much of the way there as possible).
EARLY Dec 2012: Istanbul to Western Australia/ as close as possible! Same as above, need to get there, much prefer cruising to flying.
Late Dec 2012/ Early January 2013: Australia to Canada (any port really), as I need to get home!
If anyone knows of cruise lines which do these trips I'd really love to hear from you. All my googling has got me no where at all!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 2 Caribbean Update
- 3 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 4 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 5 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 6 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 7 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 8 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 9 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 10 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 11 river cruises what do you love
- 12 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 13 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 14 NYC Tour before cruise
- 15 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 16 Pre-cruise hotel
- 17 port excursion recommendations
- 18 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 19 Caribbean in 17/18
- 20 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 22 Dietary requests
- 23 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 24 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 25 Zanzibar any ideas?