21 year old female solo traveler needing a bit of advice! I have been looking for 3 specific cruises and haven't found anything. However, I know that they must exist, so I am hoping that you guys might know how to search for them better than I do!
August 2012: Canada (any port really!) to Asia (any port really, I'm actually needing to get to Kathmandu for August 24th 2011 and would love to sail as much of the way there as possible).
EARLY Dec 2012: Istanbul to Western Australia/ as close as possible! Same as above, need to get there, much prefer cruising to flying.
Late Dec 2012/ Early January 2013: Australia to Canada (any port really), as I need to get home!
If anyone knows of cruise lines which do these trips I'd really love to hear from you. All my googling has got me no where at all!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 2 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 3 Bucket List
- 4 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 5 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 6 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 9 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 10 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 11 European River Cruises - strategy
- 12 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 13 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 14 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 15 tips on disney cruises
- 16 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 17 Baggage storage before cruise
- 18 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 19 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 20 Quiet in the Forum
- 21 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 22 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 Travel Agent recommendation
- 25 Viking Switzerland to the North Sea