We will be in St John NB on Sept 12, 2013 on a cruise. Has anyone taken the whale watching excursion out of St. Andrews? See any whales? Recommend? Thanks for any responses.
new england canada whale watching
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 2 Will we like European river cruises?
- 3 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 4 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 5 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 6 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 7 An Epic Adventure
- 8 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 9 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 10 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 11 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 12 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 13 queen mary question
- 14 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 15 Back from Epic cruise
- 16 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 17 Cozumel excursions
- 18 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 19 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 20 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 21 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 22 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 23 A Disappointing Conquest
- 24 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 25 Windstar for a first cruise?