I'm planning to book a Mediterranean cruise for next year. I've been to Alaska twice on Princess, but those are my only cruising experiences to date. I've booked directly through the cruiseline in the past, but thought I'd look into some other online booking options this time around to see if I could save a little bit of money.
I've picked the specific cruise and sail date I want (once again with Princess since I've been happy with them so far...). Based on some research through the posts here, I've looked at crucon.com, vacationstogo.com, and cruisecompete.com.
Crucon could save me a few hundred $$ off the Princess list price. Vacationstogo has the exact same price as Princess' site. I've also gotten several bids through cruisecompete but am always a little leery about going with a completely unkown agency. The best cruisecompete bids are offered through:
-Cruise & Vacation Depot
-Best Price Cruises
All of these are similar to the crucon price. A few of them also offer some ship board credit.
The number of choices starts to become a bit overwhelming! Does anyone have experience with any of the cruisecompete options? Or other recommendations I should consider? This will be the most expensive vacation I've taken in recent years, so I'd like to be budget conscious where I can!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Need some suggestions for weeding through cruisecompete bids
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 2 Steep cruise discounts
- 3 regent navigator showers
- 4 Back from Epic cruise
- 5 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 6 Staying active on a river cruise
- 7 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 8 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 11 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 12 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 13 Which cruise one to use??
- 14 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 15 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 16 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 17 Formal nights on cruise
- 18 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 19 Cruises for singles
- 20 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 21 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 22 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 23 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Tours in Greece