I'm planning to book a Mediterranean cruise for next year. I've been to Alaska twice on Princess, but those are my only cruising experiences to date. I've booked directly through the cruiseline in the past, but thought I'd look into some other online booking options this time around to see if I could save a little bit of money.
I've picked the specific cruise and sail date I want (once again with Princess since I've been happy with them so far...). Based on some research through the posts here, I've looked at crucon.com, vacationstogo.com, and cruisecompete.com.
Crucon could save me a few hundred $$ off the Princess list price. Vacationstogo has the exact same price as Princess' site. I've also gotten several bids through cruisecompete but am always a little leery about going with a completely unkown agency. The best cruisecompete bids are offered through:
-Cruise & Vacation Depot
-Best Price Cruises
All of these are similar to the crucon price. A few of them also offer some ship board credit.
The number of choices starts to become a bit overwhelming! Does anyone have experience with any of the cruisecompete options? Or other recommendations I should consider? This will be the most expensive vacation I've taken in recent years, so I'd like to be budget conscious where I can!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 2 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 3 Uniworld Bordeaux, Vineyard & Chateau vs. Burgundy & Provence River Cruise
- 4 I have made a deposit on my first Cruise (RCI Panama Canal)
- 5 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 6 Shuttle service needed in Copenhagen
- 7 Dream A Little Dream
- 8 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 9 Seabourn Sojourn Singapore-Mumbai, March 2015
- 10 Cruise room options for three people
- 11 Viking or Uniworld for Egypt/Nile
- 12 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 13 Are drinks packages worth buying?
- 14 Norwegian Dawn
- 15 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 16 Cruise: last minute price- 4 nights from Auckland to Melbourne 1 Feb 2016
- 17 Loved my Avalon Tulip Time River Cruise!
- 18 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 19 St. Petersburg, Russia Port Tour
- 20 Greece Italy Cruise
- 21 Gratutities on Quantum Class
- 22 Ferry from Copenhagen to Oslo
- 23 southern caribbean shore excursions
- 24 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 25 Best time of year to avoid drunken crowds? Cruise lines to avoid?
Need some suggestions for weeding through cruisecompete bids