I'm planning to book a Mediterranean cruise for next year. I've been to Alaska twice on Princess, but those are my only cruising experiences to date. I've booked directly through the cruiseline in the past, but thought I'd look into some other online booking options this time around to see if I could save a little bit of money.
I've picked the specific cruise and sail date I want (once again with Princess since I've been happy with them so far...). Based on some research through the posts here, I've looked at crucon.com, vacationstogo.com, and cruisecompete.com.
Crucon could save me a few hundred $$ off the Princess list price. Vacationstogo has the exact same price as Princess' site. I've also gotten several bids through cruisecompete but am always a little leery about going with a completely unkown agency. The best cruisecompete bids are offered through:
-Cruise & Vacation Depot
-Best Price Cruises
All of these are similar to the crucon price. A few of them also offer some ship board credit.
The number of choices starts to become a bit overwhelming! Does anyone have experience with any of the cruisecompete options? Or other recommendations I should consider? This will be the most expensive vacation I've taken in recent years, so I'd like to be budget conscious where I can!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Best Way to See Italy and/or Greece?
- 2 Very disappointed with Viking River Cruises
- 3 Carnival Vista, Cruisers Log.. Star Date 24.05.2016 AD
- 4 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 5 One-way cruise to Alaska June 2016
- 6 Juneau excursions Alaska Cruise
- 7 Avoid Crowds on Greek Cruise
- 8 Sources for finding last minute deals on cruises from Seattle to Alaska?
- 9 Family First Timers
- 10 alaska cruise
- 11 Cruise Port in Livorno - Day Trip to Pisa and Lucca
- 12 Cruise to Hawaii from the mianland
- 13 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 14 We finally made up our minds...
- 15 Sailing On A Vista
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 18 Rome to port at Civitavecchia
- 19 Viking Ocean Cruise nightmare
- 20 The Cruise to pick to go this June
- 21 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 22 How to plan 1 day in Copenhagen
- 23 Mediterranean cruise on celebrity constellation
- 24 Oasis Lite: Review of Navigator of the Seas
- 25 one way or R/T to Alaska on Princesss
Need some suggestions for weeding through cruisecompete bids