I'm planning to book a Mediterranean cruise for next year. I've been to Alaska twice on Princess, but those are my only cruising experiences to date. I've booked directly through the cruiseline in the past, but thought I'd look into some other online booking options this time around to see if I could save a little bit of money.
I've picked the specific cruise and sail date I want (once again with Princess since I've been happy with them so far...). Based on some research through the posts here, I've looked at crucon.com, vacationstogo.com, and cruisecompete.com.
Crucon could save me a few hundred $$ off the Princess list price. Vacationstogo has the exact same price as Princess' site. I've also gotten several bids through cruisecompete but am always a little leery about going with a completely unkown agency. The best cruisecompete bids are offered through:
-Cruise & Vacation Depot
-Best Price Cruises
All of these are similar to the crucon price. A few of them also offer some ship board credit.
The number of choices starts to become a bit overwhelming! Does anyone have experience with any of the cruisecompete options? Or other recommendations I should consider? This will be the most expensive vacation I've taken in recent years, so I'd like to be budget conscious where I can!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 2 Well that was fast!
- 3 Galapagos with Celebrity Xpedition - July 2012
- 4 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 5 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 6 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 7 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 8 Camera and binoculars
- 9 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 10 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 11 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
- 12 Carnival Breeze, Falmouth, Jamaica Ideas
- 13 Azamara Quest or Holland Am. Prinsendam??
- 14 Cruise room options for three people
- 15 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 16 Viking River Cruises - Have you taken their airflights?
- 17 Three FUN Ports Of Call, Carnival Dream
- 18 Dream A Little Dream
- 19 A “Breeze”, 2 Cruises In 1 Month And I Am Still Under 400lbs.. Maybe?
- 20 Singles Cruise Options
- 21 Norwegian - a tale of a disappearing cruise
- 22 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 23 Princess Preferred: A Review of the Caribbean Princess
- 24 Sydney pre-cruise hotel recommendations
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
Need some suggestions for weeding through cruisecompete bids