I'm planning to book a Mediterranean cruise for next year. I've been to Alaska twice on Princess, but those are my only cruising experiences to date. I've booked directly through the cruiseline in the past, but thought I'd look into some other online booking options this time around to see if I could save a little bit of money.
I've picked the specific cruise and sail date I want (once again with Princess since I've been happy with them so far...). Based on some research through the posts here, I've looked at crucon.com, vacationstogo.com, and cruisecompete.com.
Crucon could save me a few hundred $$ off the Princess list price. Vacationstogo has the exact same price as Princess' site. I've also gotten several bids through cruisecompete but am always a little leery about going with a completely unkown agency. The best cruisecompete bids are offered through:
-Cruise & Vacation Depot
-Best Price Cruises
All of these are similar to the crucon price. A few of them also offer some ship board credit.
The number of choices starts to become a bit overwhelming! Does anyone have experience with any of the cruisecompete options? Or other recommendations I should consider? This will be the most expensive vacation I've taken in recent years, so I'd like to be budget conscious where I can!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Montreal and Cruise to Boston
- 2 Traveling Solo
- 3 Overnight hotel in Ft. Lauderdale
- 4 Which European Cruiseline/Itinerary
- 5 Disembarking with HAL
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 norwegian cruise line
- 8 Boarding times on Celebrity
- 9 Alaska 7 days inside passage on Pacific Princess from Vancouver
- 10 Alaskan cruise excursions - Survey says....
- 11 Southbound Alaska on Holland America
- 12 Alaskan land and sea tour
- 13 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 14 Online check in for US citizen living in Europe
- 15 On Cloud9, Miss Carnival Breeze
- 16 Norwegian Fjords cruise
- 17 Viking River Cruising - by bus
- 18 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 19 Looking for an Alaskan Cruise on very small ship - 8-12 passengers?
- 20 Small ship adventure from New York to Montreal
- 21 Well that was fast!
- 22 Galapagos with Celebrity Xpedition - July 2012
- 23 Cruising with an old person--the deluxe edition.
- 24 Camera and binoculars
- 25 These Ports are Made for Walking Part 2: Western Caribbean
Need some suggestions for weeding through cruisecompete bids