I'm planning to book a Mediterranean cruise for next year. I've been to Alaska twice on Princess, but those are my only cruising experiences to date. I've booked directly through the cruiseline in the past, but thought I'd look into some other online booking options this time around to see if I could save a little bit of money.
I've picked the specific cruise and sail date I want (once again with Princess since I've been happy with them so far...). Based on some research through the posts here, I've looked at crucon.com, vacationstogo.com, and cruisecompete.com.
Crucon could save me a few hundred $$ off the Princess list price. Vacationstogo has the exact same price as Princess' site. I've also gotten several bids through cruisecompete but am always a little leery about going with a completely unkown agency. The best cruisecompete bids are offered through:
-Cruise & Vacation Depot
-Best Price Cruises
All of these are similar to the crucon price. A few of them also offer some ship board credit.
The number of choices starts to become a bit overwhelming! Does anyone have experience with any of the cruisecompete options? Or other recommendations I should consider? This will be the most expensive vacation I've taken in recent years, so I'd like to be budget conscious where I can!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Need some suggestions for weeding through cruisecompete bids
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 4 1 night in Denali
- 5 Veendam vs. Summit
- 6 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 7 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 8 Antarctica Cruise
- 9 Alaska in summer
- 10 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 11 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 12 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 13 Cruise worries
- 14 Alaska Cruise
- 15 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 18 An Introduction to new member
- 19 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 20 Sunday in Livorno
- 21 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 22 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 23 Alaska Cruise with 19 month old
- 24 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 25 A Cruise Review: The Connie Anew