I'm planning to book a Mediterranean cruise for next year. I've been to Alaska twice on Princess, but those are my only cruising experiences to date. I've booked directly through the cruiseline in the past, but thought I'd look into some other online booking options this time around to see if I could save a little bit of money.
I've picked the specific cruise and sail date I want (once again with Princess since I've been happy with them so far...). Based on some research through the posts here, I've looked at crucon.com, vacationstogo.com, and cruisecompete.com.
Crucon could save me a few hundred $$ off the Princess list price. Vacationstogo has the exact same price as Princess' site. I've also gotten several bids through cruisecompete but am always a little leery about going with a completely unkown agency. The best cruisecompete bids are offered through:
-Cruise & Vacation Depot
-Best Price Cruises
All of these are similar to the crucon price. A few of them also offer some ship board credit.
The number of choices starts to become a bit overwhelming! Does anyone have experience with any of the cruisecompete options? Or other recommendations I should consider? This will be the most expensive vacation I've taken in recent years, so I'd like to be budget conscious where I can!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Need some suggestions for weeding through cruisecompete bids
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 2 New charge on NCL
- 3 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 4 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 5 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 6 Pearl Seas River cruises
- 7 Considering European river cruise?
- 8 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 9 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 10 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 11 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 12 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 13 Formal dress required?
- 14 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 15 River Cruising
- 16 Assult on Golden Princess
- 17 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 18 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 19 discount travel agents
- 20 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 21 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 22 Barge cruises in France
- 23 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 24 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 25 Viking River Cruise Disappoints