I'm planning to book a Mediterranean cruise for next year. I've been to Alaska twice on Princess, but those are my only cruising experiences to date. I've booked directly through the cruiseline in the past, but thought I'd look into some other online booking options this time around to see if I could save a little bit of money.
I've picked the specific cruise and sail date I want (once again with Princess since I've been happy with them so far...). Based on some research through the posts here, I've looked at crucon.com, vacationstogo.com, and cruisecompete.com.
Crucon could save me a few hundred $$ off the Princess list price. Vacationstogo has the exact same price as Princess' site. I've also gotten several bids through cruisecompete but am always a little leery about going with a completely unkown agency. The best cruisecompete bids are offered through:
-Cruise & Vacation Depot
-Best Price Cruises
All of these are similar to the crucon price. A few of them also offer some ship board credit.
The number of choices starts to become a bit overwhelming! Does anyone have experience with any of the cruisecompete options? Or other recommendations I should consider? This will be the most expensive vacation I've taken in recent years, so I'd like to be budget conscious where I can!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Need some suggestions for weeding through cruisecompete bids
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 3 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 6 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 7 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 8 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 9 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 10 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 11 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 12 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam