I'm planning to book a Mediterranean cruise for next year. I've been to Alaska twice on Princess, but those are my only cruising experiences to date. I've booked directly through the cruiseline in the past, but thought I'd look into some other online booking options this time around to see if I could save a little bit of money.
I've picked the specific cruise and sail date I want (once again with Princess since I've been happy with them so far...). Based on some research through the posts here, I've looked at crucon.com, vacationstogo.com, and cruisecompete.com.
Crucon could save me a few hundred $$ off the Princess list price. Vacationstogo has the exact same price as Princess' site. I've also gotten several bids through cruisecompete but am always a little leery about going with a completely unkown agency. The best cruisecompete bids are offered through:
-Cruise & Vacation Depot
-Best Price Cruises
All of these are similar to the crucon price. A few of them also offer some ship board credit.
The number of choices starts to become a bit overwhelming! Does anyone have experience with any of the cruisecompete options? Or other recommendations I should consider? This will be the most expensive vacation I've taken in recent years, so I'd like to be budget conscious where I can!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruisewear on Princess
- 2 Pisa & Florence - Looking for people to share shore excursion
- 3 Choosing a river cruise company in Europe..
- 4 RD poll of most trusted cruise in USA.
- 5 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 6 Port Canaveral Orlando _ what to do
- 7 Car rental from Norwegian Pride of America
- 8 European River Cruises - strategy
- 9 Port Canaveral
- 10 Formal nights
- 11 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 14 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 15 NCL Loses all our reservations
- 16 Accident on Harmony of the seas. Crew killed and injured.
- 17 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 18 River Cruising-Eastern Europe
- 19 Luggage storage or transport from Yokohama to Haneda Airport
- 20 Norwegian Fjord cruise room choic
- 21 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 22 Carnival Vista creams dock will exiting port of Messina!
- 23 cheaper to do round trip from Rome (R/T) vs. Rome and Venice (O/W)
- 24 Using Global Entry at Ft. Lauderdale cruise terminal
- 25 quality of m/v artemis
Need some suggestions for weeding through cruisecompete bids