I'm planning to book a Mediterranean cruise for next year. I've been to Alaska twice on Princess, but those are my only cruising experiences to date. I've booked directly through the cruiseline in the past, but thought I'd look into some other online booking options this time around to see if I could save a little bit of money.
I've picked the specific cruise and sail date I want (once again with Princess since I've been happy with them so far...). Based on some research through the posts here, I've looked at crucon.com, vacationstogo.com, and cruisecompete.com.
Crucon could save me a few hundred $$ off the Princess list price. Vacationstogo has the exact same price as Princess' site. I've also gotten several bids through cruisecompete but am always a little leery about going with a completely unkown agency. The best cruisecompete bids are offered through:
-Cruise & Vacation Depot
-Best Price Cruises
All of these are similar to the crucon price. A few of them also offer some ship board credit.
The number of choices starts to become a bit overwhelming! Does anyone have experience with any of the cruisecompete options? Or other recommendations I should consider? This will be the most expensive vacation I've taken in recent years, so I'd like to be budget conscious where I can!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 aweaw eawea44
- 2 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 3 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 4 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 5 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 6 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 7 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 8 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 9 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 10 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 11 MSC splendida
- 12 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Cruise Mate- last minute, 33 days from San Diego
- 15 Trip insurance
- 16 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 17 World Cruises - Preference and Discounts
- 18 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 19 Shore excursions
- 20 Looking for cruise mate for S. Caribbean cruise
- 21 Western Caribbean excursions?
- 22 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 23 Beds on GCT river cruise ships (European)
- 24 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 25 My first river cruise 12-2017
Need some suggestions for weeding through cruisecompete bids