I'm planning to book a Mediterranean cruise for next year. I've been to Alaska twice on Princess, but those are my only cruising experiences to date. I've booked directly through the cruiseline in the past, but thought I'd look into some other online booking options this time around to see if I could save a little bit of money.
I've picked the specific cruise and sail date I want (once again with Princess since I've been happy with them so far...). Based on some research through the posts here, I've looked at crucon.com, vacationstogo.com, and cruisecompete.com.
Crucon could save me a few hundred $$ off the Princess list price. Vacationstogo has the exact same price as Princess' site. I've also gotten several bids through cruisecompete but am always a little leery about going with a completely unkown agency. The best cruisecompete bids are offered through:
-Cruise & Vacation Depot
-Best Price Cruises
All of these are similar to the crucon price. A few of them also offer some ship board credit.
The number of choices starts to become a bit overwhelming! Does anyone have experience with any of the cruisecompete options? Or other recommendations I should consider? This will be the most expensive vacation I've taken in recent years, so I'd like to be budget conscious where I can!
Thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Opinions of specific cruise lines? Need your help!
- 2 European river cruise
- 3 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 4 What MSN.com says not to eat on a cruise
- 5 oceania alaska cruise
- 6 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 7 Last minute cruise advice
- 8 Legal liability of Australians tipping. BEWARE
- 9 Traveling Solo
- 10 Cruises for mobility impaired seniors
- 11 princess cruisetour to alaska
- 12 Anybody traveled on a Tom Harper European River Cruise?
- 13 Single Cruises Experiences?
- 14 Interested in dress code feedback for Uniworld European river cruises
- 15 Credit Card Charges on Cruise lines
- 16 NCl Getaway eastern Caribbean out of Miami
- 17 Viking Danube cruise: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
- 18 Viking Cruise a big disappointment
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 September Viking Cruise
- 21 Is it possible to do Western Caribbean shore excursions on the cheap?
- 22 Port Canaveral
- 23 AMA vs VIKING
- 24 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 25 Norwegian Getaway or Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Sea
Need some suggestions for weeding through cruisecompete bids