Hi - am contemplating taking their one week cruise in Jan. '02. It leaves from Miami, spends full days in Hispaniola, Ocho Rios, Georgetown, and Cozumel. Any input on that ship, and the destinations for that time of year?? Have been on one cruise - NY/Bermuda about ten years ago and enjoyed it but my husband didn't. This cruise would be with a group of friends, and I'll be ready for R and R in the sun. Thanks much.
Need input re RC's Voyager of The Sea's Caribbean cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 2 Carnival's newest ship Carnival Vista deck plans
- 3 Alaska Cruise
- 4 MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise
- 5 Assult on Golden Princess
- 6 Alaska in summer
- 7 Veendam vs. Summit
- 8 1st time on NCL. Any tips please.
- 9 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 10 Celebrity Infinity South America and Antarctica Packing Help
- 11 1 night in Denali
- 12 Optional Tours-Danube River Cruise with Viking
- 13 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 14 Antarctica Cruise
- 15 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 16 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 17 Cruise worries
- 18 Transportation options around Miami and Ft Lauderdale
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 RC Majesty of the seas versus Caribbean Princess
- 21 An Introduction to new member
- 22 Is dreamlines.nl scam?
- 23 Sunday in Livorno
- 24 Alaska Soutbound: Coral Princess or Zaandam?
- 25 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.