Hi. We will be traveling to Antarctica with Hurtigruten (formerly Norwegian Coastal Voyage) this January. Hurtigruten provides its passangers with a coat, but we have received conflicting information from them as to whether this coat is an actual parka, a coat with any kind of insulation, or simply a windbreaker. If you have experience with Hurtigruten and can tell us what the coat is like, it would be much appreciated.
Need Hurtigruten Advice
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 2 shore excursions
- 3 Finally booked, Yea!
- 4 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 5 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 6 Sea sickness
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 car rental from Miami Port
- 9 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 10 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 11 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 12 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 16 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 17 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific