My husband and I are taking a 7 day Venice/Athens cruise on the Wind Spirit in August. We would like to spend some more time in Italy & Greece (the Islands) pre/post cruise but can not decide on the best itinerary. Our options are: Option 1) 3 days before the cruise (flying into Rome and doing a whirl wind Rome/Florence/Venice tour) and 3 days after going directly from Athens to Santorini or one of the other islands. or Option 2) is to choose one or the other and spending a full week in Italy prior or a full week in the Greek Islands after. My question is do you think 3 days in Italy and 3 days in the Greek Islands is worth it or are we better off choosing one place and spending more time there?
Need Help with Itinerary Pre/Post Med Crusie
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 2 Alaska
- 3 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 4 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 5 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 6 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 7 Staterooms
- 8 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 9 Sea sickness
- 10 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 11 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 12 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 13 Parking in Miami
- 14 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 15 South Pacific
- 16 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 17 Celebrity Constellation
- 18 Please help with cruise planning.
- 19 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 20 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 21 Be careful out there ...
- 22 $10000.998 cruise sold out
- 23 Ionian vs. Cyclades Cruises in Greece
- 24 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 25 Buffet in Ruby Princess