My husband and I are taking a 7 day Venice/Athens cruise on the Wind Spirit in August. We would like to spend some more time in Italy & Greece (the Islands) pre/post cruise but can not decide on the best itinerary. Our options are: Option 1) 3 days before the cruise (flying into Rome and doing a whirl wind Rome/Florence/Venice tour) and 3 days after going directly from Athens to Santorini or one of the other islands. or Option 2) is to choose one or the other and spending a full week in Italy prior or a full week in the Greek Islands after. My question is do you think 3 days in Italy and 3 days in the Greek Islands is worth it or are we better off choosing one place and spending more time there?
Need Help with Itinerary Pre/Post Med Crusie
View all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruises to Alaska
- 2 Where to stay near Port Civitavecchia, Italy?
- 3 Cunards Q.Victoria and Q Mary11
- 4 Need advice on packing for January cruise Sydney to Auckland
- 5 Pride of America
- 6 Do you prefer small exotic cruises or large cruise ships?
- 7 Transportation from airport in Papeete to cruise terminal
- 8 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 9 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 10 20-Day Cruise from Sydney to PNG and Other Islands....
- 11 Glove suggestions for our Antartic cruise
- 12 Bottled Water vs Ship Water
- 13 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 14 Booking after final payment: To wait or not to wait?
- 15 Celebrity Infinity - Valparaiso to Buenos Aires - January 19, 2014
- 16 Things I Learned on a Mediterranean Cruise aboard the Carnival Sunshine
- 17 Grand Princess( Princess Cruise Line)
- 18 Mayan Ruin in Belize
- 19 Why are July & August so much less expensive
- 20 Arabian peninsula cruise: newbie questions
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 23 Eastern Mediterranean and Grrek Isles
- 24 California Coastal Cruise October 19-26, 2013.
- 25 Christmas River Cruise for Young Couple