My husband and I are taking a 7 day Venice/Athens cruise on the Wind Spirit in August. We would like to spend some more time in Italy & Greece (the Islands) pre/post cruise but can not decide on the best itinerary. Our options are: Option 1) 3 days before the cruise (flying into Rome and doing a whirl wind Rome/Florence/Venice tour) and 3 days after going directly from Athens to Santorini or one of the other islands. or Option 2) is to choose one or the other and spending a full week in Italy prior or a full week in the Greek Islands after. My question is do you think 3 days in Italy and 3 days in the Greek Islands is worth it or are we better off choosing one place and spending more time there?
Need Help with Itinerary Pre/Post Med Crusie
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 2 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 3 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 4 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 5 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 6 Alaska
- 7 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 8 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 9 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 10 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 13 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 14 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 15 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 16 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 17 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 18 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 19 seascanner.com
- 20 Noordam VF4038
- 21 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 22 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 23 Mediterranean cruise
- 24 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises