My husband and I are taking a 7 day Venice/Athens cruise on the Wind Spirit in August. We would like to spend some more time in Italy & Greece (the Islands) pre/post cruise but can not decide on the best itinerary. Our options are: Option 1) 3 days before the cruise (flying into Rome and doing a whirl wind Rome/Florence/Venice tour) and 3 days after going directly from Athens to Santorini or one of the other islands. or Option 2) is to choose one or the other and spending a full week in Italy prior or a full week in the Greek Islands after. My question is do you think 3 days in Italy and 3 days in the Greek Islands is worth it or are we better off choosing one place and spending more time there?
Need Help with Itinerary Pre/Post Med Crusie
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?