We are hoping to take a Viking OCEAN Cruise which stops in the following ports:
I need some help with the MUST SEEs in these locations as we only have 1 to 2 days at each port.
Also if you know of any MUST Try food or cultural item, I would appreciate the information.
We would be going in the winter (December).
St. Tropez, France
Monte Carlo, Monaco
I'm thinking of doing a post cruise 2 day stay in Rome, thus, would have more time to see Rome. The other option is to see Florence and Tuscany. Than fly back via Rome.
I have never been to any of these locations so any information would be very helpful. Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 2 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 3 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 4 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 5 river cruises what do you love
- 6 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 7 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 8 NYC Tour before cruise
- 9 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 10 Pre-cruise hotel
- 11 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 12 port excursion recommendations
- 13 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 14 Caribbean in 17/18
- 15 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 16 Cruises Only - Be careful
- 17 Dietary requests
- 18 Panama Canal - 7-9 days
- 19 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 20 Zanzibar any ideas?
- 21 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 22 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 23 Pirates!
- 24 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 25 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome