My soon-to-be husband and I will be on the NCL Epic for our honeymoon from June 8-15th. We have started a group with Rome in Limo for the Port of Livorno on June 12 that includes Florence and San Gimignano, with a wine tasting in Tuscany. Here's a link to more information for this excursion (http://www.romeinlimotoursharing.com/gruppitour.php?url=&dataunita=06/12/2014&it=29&tname=Florence%20and%20San%20Gimignano&pname=port%20of%20livorno) Currently, only the two of us are in the group, but we'd love for more people to join us! My parents did this excursion last summer and said that it was easily the highlight of their trip! Feel free to contact me for additional information (firstname.lastname@example.org)
NCL Epic June 8th from Barcelona - Shore excursion for Livorno on 6/12/14
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 2 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 3 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 4 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 5 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 6 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 7 Pavlus Travel
- 8 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 9 Legend of the Seas
- 10 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 11 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 12 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 13 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 14 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 15 Alaska
- 16 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 17 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 18 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 21 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 22 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 23 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 24 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 25 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!