We are going to be a family of 4 adults aboard the NCL Epic getting on in Rome on June 12th. I am currently signed up for a tour in Naples that will go to Pompeii, Sorrento and Naples with a tour company called Romeinlimo tours. If you would like to join here is a direct link to our group (group name is HUEY) We have room for 4 people right now.
Because the Naples tour is the second one I booked with Romeinlimo tours, they offered me a discount rate of 550Euro for up to 8 people (originally 600Euro) which comes out to about 70 Euro per person.
This tour company received excellent reviews on Trip Advisor:
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
NCL EPIC June 12th from Rome- Shore Excursions @ Naples 6/18/2013
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Fire on Italian Ferry off coast of Corfu
- 2 Flight Back to US after Transatlantic Cruise
- 3 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 4 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 5 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 6 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 7 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 8 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 9 Pavlus Travel
- 10 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 11 Legend of the Seas
- 12 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 13 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 14 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 15 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 16 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 17 Alaska
- 18 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 19 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 20 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 21 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 22 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 23 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 24 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 25 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?