We are going to be a family of 4 adults aboard the NCL Epic getting on in Rome on June 12th. I am currently signed up for a tour in Naples that will go to Pompeii, Sorrento and Naples with a tour company called Romeinlimo tours. If you would like to join here is a direct link to our group (group name is HUEY) We have room for 4 people right now.
Because the Naples tour is the second one I booked with Romeinlimo tours, they offered me a discount rate of 550Euro for up to 8 people (originally 600Euro) which comes out to about 70 Euro per person.
This tour company received excellent reviews on Trip Advisor:
Feel free to email me at email@example.com for more info.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bella Serata Now clean your face cleanser to bread
- 2 Need tour help for Diamond Princess roundtrip from Singapore itinerary
- 3 Shore Excursions in Juneau
- 4 What to pack South America
- 5 SICKNESS ON VIKING!
- 6 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 7 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 8 Cruisewear on Princess
- 9 Cruise parking, Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Cruise facts
- 11 Santiago to Buenos Aires on the Sun in March 2016.
- 12 Antarctica-Expedition-Feb.2017-By OneOcean-
- 13 Quiet in the Forum
- 14 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 15 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 16 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 17 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 18 What to wear onboard Zaandam from Santiago to Buenos Aires.
- 19 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 20 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 21 inoculations
- 22 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 23 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 24 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 25 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
NCL EPIC June 12th from Rome- Shore Excursions @ Naples 6/18/2013