We are going to be a family of 4 adults aboard the NCL Epic getting on in Rome on June 12th. I am currently signed up for a tour in Naples that will go to Pompeii, Sorrento and Naples with a tour company called Romeinlimo tours. If you would like to join here is a direct link to our group (group name is HUEY) We have room for 4 people right now.
Because the Naples tour is the second one I booked with Romeinlimo tours, they offered me a discount rate of 550Euro for up to 8 people (originally 600Euro) which comes out to about 70 Euro per person.
This tour company received excellent reviews on Trip Advisor:
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 CARNIVAL IS THE WORST.. here's why!
- 2 Need suggestions Caribbean cruise
- 3 A quick post to friends, not cruise related.
- 4 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 5 My first river cruise 12-2017
- 6 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking Review - Dont Buy the Hype
- 9 Glacier Bay or Hubbard Glacier
- 10 Tauck Small Ship Cruise to Portugal and Spain
- 11 Cunard vs. Oceania
- 12 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 13 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!
- 14 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 15 Repositioning Cruise
- 16 Viking handles Elbe low water badly
- 17 HAL Koningsdam anyone recently?
- 18 Quebec,Nivea Sofia,new Foundland cries?
- 19 Regent Seven Seas Explorer - anyone been?
- 20 Jazz Cruise 2017
- 21 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 22 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 23 Booking a return flight before noon?
- 24 from civitavecchia port to city of Rome
- 25 Considering a Tauck river cruise
NCL EPIC June 12th from Rome- Shore Excursions @ Naples 6/18/2013