We are going to be a family of 4 adults aboard the NCL Epic getting on in Rome on June 12th. I am currently signed up for a tour in Naples that will go to Pompeii, Sorrento and Naples with a tour company called Romeinlimo tours. If you would like to join here is a direct link to our group (group name is HUEY) We have room for 4 people right now.
Because the Naples tour is the second one I booked with Romeinlimo tours, they offered me a discount rate of 550Euro for up to 8 people (originally 600Euro) which comes out to about 70 Euro per person.
This tour company received excellent reviews on Trip Advisor:
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 CHARTER@ password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 http://www.healthdietalert.com/enrichment-male-enhancement/
- 3 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 4 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 5 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 6 new england/canada cruise
- 7 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 8 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 9 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 10 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 11 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 14 St. Peter Port & Hauteville House
- 15 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 16 Alaska- Icy straight point
- 17 Hotel in mid-town or near cruise pier?
- 18 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 21 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 22 Tauck River Cruises
- 23 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 24 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 25 Best cruise ship for solo cruise to Alaska?
NCL EPIC June 12th from Rome- Shore Excursions @ Naples 6/18/2013