We are going to be a family of 4 adults aboard the NCL Epic getting on in Rome on June 12th. I am currently signed up for a tour in Naples that will go to Pompeii, Sorrento and Naples with a tour company called Romeinlimo tours. If you would like to join here is a direct link to our group (group name is HUEY) We have room for 4 people right now.
Because the Naples tour is the second one I booked with Romeinlimo tours, they offered me a discount rate of 550Euro for up to 8 people (originally 600Euro) which comes out to about 70 Euro per person.
This tour company received excellent reviews on Trip Advisor:
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 Seasickness and Canary Islands Cruise
- 3 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 4 Crusing Cape Town to Singapore...need help
- 5 Pirates!
- 6 Looking for Arctic cruise deals
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Viking changes itinerary
- 9 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 10 Windsurf Sept 10 Dublin to Lisbon....anyone?
- 11 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 12 Murder on the High Sea
- 13 Cruising need suggestions for ports in South Africa
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 16 Princess - Needs Help!
- 17 Antarctica Adventure
- 18 Roll calls
- 19 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 20 Celebrity Reflection Western Mediterranean Cruise
- 21 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 22 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 23 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 24 What to pack for alaska
- 25 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
NCL EPIC June 12th from Rome- Shore Excursions @ Naples 6/18/2013