We are going to be a family of 4 adults aboard the NCL Epic getting on in Rome on June 12th. I am currently signed up for a tour in Naples that will go to Pompeii, Sorrento and Naples with a tour company called Romeinlimo tours. If you would like to join here is a direct link to our group (group name is HUEY) We have room for 4 people right now.
Because the Naples tour is the second one I booked with Romeinlimo tours, they offered me a discount rate of 550Euro for up to 8 people (originally 600Euro) which comes out to about 70 Euro per person.
This tour company received excellent reviews on Trip Advisor:
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
- 2 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 3 Pre-cruise hotel
- 4 Amadeus river cruise
- 5 The Baltic - When itinerary means everything
- 6 There IS a difference between a travel and cruise agent..
- 7 We finally made up our minds...
- 8 Touring on your own with Viking River Cruise
- 9 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 10 Viking Ocean Cruise
- 11 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 12 Caribbean Update
- 13 Trying to decide to cruise to Port of Call Key West
- 14 A Transatlantic including Boston/NYC/Bermuda/Nassau and Miami
- 15 One way cruise to Europe from FL
- 16 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 17 Windstar Sea Breeze
- 18 river cruises what do you love
- 19 Rhine River Cruise with AMAwaterways
- 20 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 21 NYC Tour before cruise
- 22 UNIWORLD River Beatrice Budapest to Prague
- 23 port excursion recommendations
- 24 Caribbean in 17/18
- 25 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
NCL EPIC June 12th from Rome- Shore Excursions @ Naples 6/18/2013