My husband and I are going on a cruise in July to Bermuda, our first time there. We will be docked for three full days. Would prefer not to do the planned excursions but would love suggestions from others who have been there. I've done some general research on the island.. familiar with some of the popular spots. Any hints on the best way to get around.. day pass for buses/ferries etc… favorite beaches considering the crowds..favorite pubs/ cafes.. overall the best way to see the best the island offers in 3 days.. any help would be useful!
NCL Breakaway to Bermuda
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Cruiseline's responsibility for customer injury
- 2 Pavlus Travel
- 3 Newest Aida cruise ship AidaPrima
- 4 Passport to Pearl Harbor
- 5 Legend of the Seas
- 6 RCCL Legend of the Seas
- 7 Have you sailed on the RC Legend of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean?
- 8 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 9 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 10 Shore excursions from Livorno, OTHER than Florence?
- 11 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 12 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 13 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 14 Alaska
- 15 "Shore Excursions in Italy.net"
- 16 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 17 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 18 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 19 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 20 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 21 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 22 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 23 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 24 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 25 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way