we will be visiting the following ports and would like your suggestions for must sees and dos while there.( I am listing the ports we have not visited before.)
Any suggestion for the Eclipse would also be appreciated. We have been on Sillhouette and Equinox before.
We prefer to do our own thing but will do a ship tour when necessary. We like to sight see for part of the day and relax at beach, shops etc. the rest of the day. Once off the ship, we stay off until very late.
Oranjestad , Aruba
St Georges, Grenada
Castries, St Lucia
St Johns, Antigua
Thanks in advance
Must sees on Celebrity Eclipse - Southern Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Sea sickness
- 2 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 3 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 4 car rental from Miami Port
- 5 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 6 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 7 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 8 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 11 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 12 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 13 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 14 Staterooms
- 15 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 16 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 17 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 18 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 19 Parking in Miami
- 20 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 21 South Pacific
- 22 Any update on Navigator delay?
- 23 Celebrity Constellation
- 24 Please help with cruise planning.
- 25 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel