we will be visiting the following ports and would like your suggestions for must sees and dos while there.( I am listing the ports we have not visited before.)
Any suggestion for the Eclipse would also be appreciated. We have been on Sillhouette and Equinox before.
We prefer to do our own thing but will do a ship tour when necessary. We like to sight see for part of the day and relax at beach, shops etc. the rest of the day. Once off the ship, we stay off until very late.
Oranjestad , Aruba
St Georges, Grenada
Castries, St Lucia
St Johns, Antigua
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Quiet in the Forum
- 2 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 3 inoculations
- 4 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 5 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 6 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 7 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 8 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 9 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 10 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 11 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 12 Alaska Cruise
- 13 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 14 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 15 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 16 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 17 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 18 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 19 Formal nights
- 20 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 21 Cruise the North West Passage
- 22 European River Cruises - strategy
- 23 Costa shore excursions
- 24 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 25 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017