we will be visiting the following ports and would like your suggestions for must sees and dos while there.( I am listing the ports we have not visited before.)
Any suggestion for the Eclipse would also be appreciated. We have been on Sillhouette and Equinox before.
We prefer to do our own thing but will do a ship tour when necessary. We like to sight see for part of the day and relax at beach, shops etc. the rest of the day. Once off the ship, we stay off until very late.
Oranjestad , Aruba
St Georges, Grenada
Castries, St Lucia
St Johns, Antigua
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Princess - Needs Help!
- 2 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 3 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 4 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 5 Help With First Cruise to Alaska
- 6 Alaskan Cruise Misc Questions...
- 7 Roll calls
- 8 Africa Cape Town to Capetown
- 9 What to pack for alaska
- 10 Cape Liberty cruise terminal
- 11 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 12 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 13 new england/canada cruise
- 14 Grand Celebration review
- 15 Dinner attire for Alaska Cruise
- 16 Transportation to Mendenhall Glacier
- 17 Anytime Dining on Princess
- 18 Relocating to UK via Cunard eastern passage
- 19 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 20 Holland America Line Koningsdam 23/7/2017
- 21 Alaska Cruise Aug 13 to 20, 2017 on Holland America
- 22 Travelling by Freightrer Ship - Trip Report
- 23 Hs anyone here done a transpacific cruise on Seabourn?
- 24 12 day Mediterranean cruise
- 25 Alaska Cruise