we will be visiting the following ports and would like your suggestions for must sees and dos while there.( I am listing the ports we have not visited before.)
Any suggestion for the Eclipse would also be appreciated. We have been on Sillhouette and Equinox before.
We prefer to do our own thing but will do a ship tour when necessary. We like to sight see for part of the day and relax at beach, shops etc. the rest of the day. Once off the ship, we stay off until very late.
Oranjestad , Aruba
St Georges, Grenada
Castries, St Lucia
St Johns, Antigua
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Working : Tec*h SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 HP 24*7
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Three’s Still a Charm: New Review of Allure of the Seas
- 4 Tauck River Cruises
- 5 Alaska Cruise-Definitely Not Cheap
- 6 Celebrity Millennium
- 7 Need Input Shore Excursion -- Cannes
- 8 Trip insurance
- 9 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 10 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 11 Costs all round when sick without adequate cover
- 12 Rental car return - Southampton UK
- 13 Has anyone sailed with Ponant?
- 14 Best time to book Royal Caribbean cruise for best price?
- 15 Beaches on Grand Turk and Amber Cove
- 16 Surprise Alaskan Cruise for my Mom for Mother's Day
- 17 Alaska Cruise
- 18 Alaskan cruise with young kids
- 19 Cabin mate for Norway cruise in July
- 20 Chase Sapphire Card has $10.000 worth of comprehensive travel insurance
- 21 Viking Southern Med. Ports
- 22 La Pinta or Santa Cruz II - Galapagos
- 23 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 24 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 25 European cruise suggestions?