we will be visiting the following ports and would like your suggestions for must sees and dos while there.( I am listing the ports we have not visited before.)
Any suggestion for the Eclipse would also be appreciated. We have been on Sillhouette and Equinox before.
We prefer to do our own thing but will do a ship tour when necessary. We like to sight see for part of the day and relax at beach, shops etc. the rest of the day. Once off the ship, we stay off until very late.
Oranjestad , Aruba
St Georges, Grenada
Castries, St Lucia
St Johns, Antigua
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 http://healthexpertsupplement.com/nitro-mxs/
- 2 We're “Country Cruising”.. And Lovin It!
- 3 Holiday Cruising with a toddler
- 4 Princess Plus: a Review of the Regal Princess
- 5 Suggestion on Cruise in the Great Lakes
- 6 Kudos to Royal Caribbean and SW airlines
- 7 Viking Homelands cruise of Baltic
- 8 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 9 Perks for owning shares to cruise lines
- 10 Considering a Tauck river cruise
- 11 Crazy cruise complaints.
- 12 Bucket List
- 13 BEWARE OF VIKING RIVER CRUISES!
- 14 European River Cruises - strategy
- 15 Booking directly with cruise line or through an agency?
- 16 European River Cruise Itineraries and Companies
- 17 tips on disney cruises
- 18 MSN made me so angry!!!
- 19 Baggage storage before cruise
- 20 Cabin Location: How concerned should I be?
- 21 RCCL, Independence of the Seas, Yea!
- 22 Quiet in the Forum
- 23 RIP FLL shooting Victims
- 24 Cruise ports in Northern Africa
- 25 Dry bag solution for Antarctica