MSC has a cruise out of Genoa in late June that visits Palermo, Sicily, Palma, Ibiza, Villefranche-Sur-Mer and back. Excellent price. What are the worst things about MSC ? I just want to get to these ports, and especially Palma and Ibiza, and spend as much time off the boat as possible. What is the port transportation and docking locations like for MSC ? And has anyone been to Palermo recently ? Good and bad points of this line I am reading in reviews and guide books, but just can't get a good feel for it. ( I did read a very recent post bout moving a cabin..) Food is not a big priority for me. Thanks for your thoughts.
MSC-Orchestra Mediterranean cruise in June-anyone done this recently?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 shore excursions
- 2 Finally booked, Yea!
- 3 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 4 Shopping on board Celebrity Constellation
- 5 Cozmel Port Taxis
- 6 Sea sickness
- 7 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 8 car rental from Miami Port
- 9 RC's Legend of the Seas Cruise, Scandinavia/Russia
- 10 Falmouth, Jamaica & Grand Cayman
- 11 Refurbished Navigator of the Seas
- 12 Suggestion for accommodation/tour in Anchorage after 7 day Princess Cruise.
- 13 Alaska
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Formal nights - something to look forward to or a nuisance?
- 16 Where to lookest price for 4-5 day cruise out of San Diego
- 17 Another good experience on Carnival and a Disney first
- 18 Staterooms
- 19 Rick Steves on Emerald Princess
- 20 Oh Royal Caribbean…I’m so disappointed in you.
- 21 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 22 How much are water Taxies in Venice?
- 23 Parking in Miami
- 24 Hard Time Choosing Between Two Itineraries
- 25 South Pacific