MSC has a cruise out of Genoa in late June that visits Palermo, Sicily, Palma, Ibiza, Villefranche-Sur-Mer and back. Excellent price. What are the worst things about MSC ? I just want to get to these ports, and especially Palma and Ibiza, and spend as much time off the boat as possible. What is the port transportation and docking locations like for MSC ? And has anyone been to Palermo recently ? Good and bad points of this line I am reading in reviews and guide books, but just can't get a good feel for it. ( I did read a very recent post bout moving a cabin..) Food is not a big priority for me. Thanks for your thoughts.
MSC-Orchestra Mediterranean cruise in June-anyone done this recently?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 I LIVE AND WORK IN ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD Immigration and work permits
- 2 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 3 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 4 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 5 Village Cooking Class Kusadasi
- 6 Formal nights on cruise
- 7 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 8 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 9 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 10 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 11 TAMPA HOTEL
- 12 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 13 Azamara Excursions
- 14 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 15 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 16 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 17 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 18 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 19 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 20 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 21 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 22 Jones Act
- 23 Cruise Experience Interview
- 24 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 25 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises