MSC has a cruise out of Genoa in late June that visits Palermo, Sicily, Palma, Ibiza, Villefranche-Sur-Mer and back. Excellent price. What are the worst things about MSC ? I just want to get to these ports, and especially Palma and Ibiza, and spend as much time off the boat as possible. What is the port transportation and docking locations like for MSC ? And has anyone been to Palermo recently ? Good and bad points of this line I am reading in reviews and guide books, but just can't get a good feel for it. ( I did read a very recent post bout moving a cabin..) Food is not a big priority for me. Thanks for your thoughts.
MSC-Orchestra Mediterranean cruise in June-anyone done this recently?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 NEED HELP CHOOSING SHIP
- 2 Where to Stay in Boston Before & After HAL Cruise
- 3 Grand Circle Rivers of Europe Cruise
- 4 Queen Mary II Transatlantic Questions
- 5 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 6 Will we like European river cruises?
- 7 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 8 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 9 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 10 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 11 An Epic Adventure
- 12 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 13 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 14 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 15 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 16 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 17 queen mary question
- 18 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 19 Back from Epic cruise
- 20 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 21 Cozumel excursions
- 22 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 23 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 24 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 25 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?