MSC has a cruise out of Genoa in late June that visits Palermo, Sicily, Palma, Ibiza, Villefranche-Sur-Mer and back. Excellent price. What are the worst things about MSC ? I just want to get to these ports, and especially Palma and Ibiza, and spend as much time off the boat as possible. What is the port transportation and docking locations like for MSC ? And has anyone been to Palermo recently ? Good and bad points of this line I am reading in reviews and guide books, but just can't get a good feel for it. ( I did read a very recent post bout moving a cabin..) Food is not a big priority for me. Thanks for your thoughts.
MSC-Orchestra Mediterranean cruise in June-anyone done this recently?
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 2 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 3 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 4 Halong Bay Cruise Review: Violet from Heritage Lines
- 5 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 6 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC
- 7 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 8 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 11 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 12 transfers in Venice
- 13 Norwegian Pearl obstructed rooms question
- 14 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 15 Pavlus Travel
- 16 Cape Horn Cruise
- 17 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 18 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 19 Cruise Experience Interview
- 20 regent navigator showers
- 21 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 22 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 23 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 24 Steep cruise discounts
- 25 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!