Anyone familiar with MSC Fantasica cruise? We are looking at one departing from Bari, Italy going to Katakolon, Santorini, Piraeus, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Venicefor for 7 days to Croatia and Greece. How would you get to Bari? Is this a common cruise port? Anything worthwhile seeing near there? Any experience with this itinerary or any information you can share? Thanks!
MSC cruise departing from Bari, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 rental cars at Lerwick & Scrabster Cruise Ports in Scotland
- 2 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 3 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 4 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June
- 5 Taking alcohol on board.
- 6 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 7 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 8 Viking River Cruise/Tulips and Windmils
- 9 Need ideas for Charlotte Amalie, St. thomas due to cruise change.
- 10 Opinion of specific cruise lines?
- 11 First Time Mediterranean Cruiser
- 12 MIA to dock
- 13 Big ship or small ship?
- 14 Alaska in June
- 15 Scandinavia and St. Petersburg
- 16 Cruise Transfer with Alaska Cruise Transportation
- 17 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 18 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 19 Celebrity Caribbean Cruise with NO Paid Excursions??
- 20 Partial Transit vs Full Transit on Panama Canal Cruise
- 21 Variety Cruises for Greek Islands?
- 22 Assult on Golden Princess
- 23 Take my daughter on a one week cruise in March
- 24 Ultimate beverage package
- 25 Majesty of the Seas