Anyone familiar with MSC Fantasica cruise? We are looking at one departing from Bari, Italy going to Katakolon, Santorini, Piraeus, Corfu, Dubrovnik, Venicefor for 7 days to Croatia and Greece. How would you get to Bari? Is this a common cruise port? Anything worthwhile seeing near there? Any experience with this itinerary or any information you can share? Thanks!
MSC cruise departing from Bari, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Considering European river cruise?
- 2 The PINK But Still FUN Ugly Duckling
- 3 Alaska Cruise Tour Royal Carribean or Princess
- 4 Spain Monaco & Italy with Britannia 11 April 2015 (15 nights)
- 5 Royal Caribbean Changes!!!!
- 6 Help with Glacier days on Alaskan cruise
- 7 Tunis terror attack. MSC and Costa in port, passengers possible victims.
- 8 Formal dress required?
- 9 Main stage shows on the Getaway
- 10 River Cruising
- 11 Assult on Golden Princess
- 12 Review of Trip on Nat Geo Explorer - Antarctica,So. Georgia, and Falklands
- 13 Do NOT cruise with NCL unless...
- 14 Fredericia, Denmark - one day car rental ?
- 15 discount travel agents
- 16 Scuba diving in Nassau or Freeport? Is Atlantis worth the $$$
- 17 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 18 Barge cruises in France
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 Another cruise with GD, a little yea!
- 21 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 22 Cruise Planners Credit Card Data Breech
- 23 Alaska in summer
- 24 Majesty of the Seas
- 25 Holland America Southbound Cruise - early June