Hubby and I are thinking of taking a Baltic cruise with MSC. We have never dealt with this cruise line before as all of our cruising has been with Holland America & Celebrity or AMA Waterways. We would really appreciate any comments or input regarding this company so we can make a "wise" decision.
MSC Baltic Cruise
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 2 Cruises for singles
- 3 Formal nights on cruise
- 4 Nov. cruise- Greek Islands, Rome Venice--what clothing to pack for daytime?
- 5 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 6 RCL's Southern Caribbean voyage on Explorer of the Seas
- 7 How to pack for South America/Antractica cruise
- 8 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 9 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 10 Tours in Greece
- 11 Azamara Quest - Malaysia Jan 2015
- 12 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 13 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 14 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 15 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 16 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 17 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 18 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 19 TAMPA HOTEL
- 20 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 21 Azamara Excursions
- 22 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 23 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 24 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 25 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?