I'd love to see photos of the Millenium. Both the Celbrity bochure and their web site have very few photos of the ship. I am also surprised that the Celebrity site does not have 360 degree Quick Time photos of the cabins and the common areas of the ship. Almost all cruise line and luxury chain hotels havethese on their sites. Even RCI has them. It is difficult to decide whether I am making the right decision on a ship if I really do not know what it looks like. Thanks if you can help.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 2 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 3 Cruise recommendation for Caribbean
- 4 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 5 Formal nights on cruise
- 6 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 7 Norwegian Epic Tour Sharing - Rome - 3 Sep 14
- 8 Cruise Weather Tracking Website
- 9 4 Aussies on Sapphire Princess to Alaska
- 10 TAMPA HOTEL
- 11 Emerald Princess vs. NCL Dawn for Christmas Cruise
- 12 Azamara Excursions
- 13 Things to consider about a river cruise??
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 16 Be cautious on MS Amadeus Elegant
- 17 Any small-scale Alaska cruises out there?
- 18 Norwegian Dawn Boston to Bermuda Cruise- June 27-July 4
- 19 What are the most unusual items you pack for a cruise?
- 20 Explain me this, Regent Cruise.
- 21 Jones Act
- 22 Cruise Experience Interview
- 23 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 Organised Trips from Celebrity's Equinox Cruise Liner