I'd love to see photos of the Millenium. Both the Celbrity bochure and their web site have very few photos of the ship. I am also surprised that the Celebrity site does not have 360 degree Quick Time photos of the cabins and the common areas of the ship. Almost all cruise line and luxury chain hotels havethese on their sites. Even RCI has them. It is difficult to decide whether I am making the right decision on a ship if I really do not know what it looks like. Thanks if you can help.
- 1 Fares Go Down Late?
- 2 Beware of Grand Circle Travel and Overseas Adventure Travel
- 3 Prep for First Cruise-- August 2014
- 4 Copenhagen pier
- 5 TRANSATLANTIC CRUISING TIPS AND OPINIONS
- 6 Island Princess Panama Canal Cruise excursion
- 7 Cruising?
- 8 Mediteranean cruise in Nov
- 9 Azamara cruises
- 10 Best way to prevent seasickness?
- 11 the new Royal Caribbean menu 2013
- 12 Carnival Cheers Program more expensive on all all-you-can-drink ships but 2
- 13 RCCL or Princess for Alaska
- 14 Florida Bus
- 15 transportation from Port Charlotte to Fort Everglades
- 16 News. Viking river cruises entering ocean liner market.
- 17 Please help with Ketchikan
- 18 St.Croix dropped as cruise stop
- 19 Trip report: Sapphire Princess May 11-18 2013/Wine Country Coastal
- 20 How are Carnival Cruises during the winter months?
- 21 Suggestions for excursions in the Greek Isles Oct 2013
- 22 Are there any cruises to South America that depart from the United States?
- 23 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 24 Who wants to join us on Pacific Coastal?
- 25 Cruising to Iceland