Hi there, I am thinking about cruising to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Sapphire Princess in Jan/Feb 2006. I'd be going with my husband and 4 year old son. My husband and I have been on 3 cruises in the past (2 on Celebrity and 1 on Royal Caribbean). We have never taken our son on a cruise before. I am looking for any inputs regarding cruising with a 4 year old (esp. the possibility of him getting seasick), cruising aboard the Sapphire Princess and shore excursions in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. Thanks!
Mexico Cruise on Princess with 4 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 carnival curise customer care are not customer care at all!!!!!
- 2 Celebrity Century Disaster Cruise
- 3 decisions decisions ... advise please
- 4 An Epic Adventure
- 5 Trip Report Windstar Panama Passage March 23 Sailing
- 6 Oceania-Marina-Scandinavian Treasures Cruise
- 7 Need some help finding the right cabin
- 8 Car Rental Marseille at Cruise Port
- 9 "Formal" Dinners on Coral Princess
- 10 queen mary question
- 11 Cruise themed music video filmed in the Bahamas
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 14 Cozumel excursions
- 15 Alaska Cruise with 3 children 4, 8 & 10
- 16 Budget cruising in style: (5-day Carribean Cruise with Carnival)
- 17 Golf Cruise Hawaii?
- 18 Tips for Royal Caribbean trip
- 19 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 20 Transatlantic/Repositioning Cruise in April
- 21 A Disappointing Conquest
- 22 Japan cruise. Any feedback on these ports
- 23 Windstar for a first cruise?
- 24 Wind on board
- 25 Is the food quality generally the same on different ships in the same line?