Hi there, I am thinking about cruising to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Sapphire Princess in Jan/Feb 2006. I'd be going with my husband and 4 year old son. My husband and I have been on 3 cruises in the past (2 on Celebrity and 1 on Royal Caribbean). We have never taken our son on a cruise before. I am looking for any inputs regarding cruising with a 4 year old (esp. the possibility of him getting seasick), cruising aboard the Sapphire Princess and shore excursions in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. Thanks!
Mexico Cruise on Princess with 4 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 2 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 3 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 4 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 5 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 6 regent navigator showers
- 7 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 8 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 9 Steep cruise discounts
- 10 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 11 Staying active on a river cruise
- 12 Back from Epic cruise
- 13 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 14 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 15 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 16 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 17 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 18 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 19 Which cruise one to use??
- 20 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 21 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 22 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 23 Formal nights on cruise
- 24 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 25 Cruises for singles