Hi there, I am thinking about cruising to the Mexican Riviera aboard the Sapphire Princess in Jan/Feb 2006. I'd be going with my husband and 4 year old son. My husband and I have been on 3 cruises in the past (2 on Celebrity and 1 on Royal Caribbean). We have never taken our son on a cruise before. I am looking for any inputs regarding cruising with a 4 year old (esp. the possibility of him getting seasick), cruising aboard the Sapphire Princess and shore excursions in Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. Thanks!
Mexico Cruise on Princess with 4 yr old
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 2 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 3 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 4 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 5 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 6 transfers in Venice
- 7 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 8 Alaska
- 9 Silversea the BEST
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC