My husband and I will be cruising to Mexico on the NCL Star out of LA in February. We are looking to do the shore excursions on our own rather than book through the cruise line. We would like to see the cliff divers in Acapulco. Is there a particular hotel or spot where the viewing would be the best? How do we get there? Cab? Walk? We also want to take a boat to El Archo in Cabo. Any recommendations? Thank you for your input!
Mexican Riviera cruise out of LA in February
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 2 Recent Crystal Cruise experiences?
- 3 Trip report. Our cruise on the Diamond Princess with a stay in Tokyo
- 4 Nasca flight in Pisco
- 5 transfers in Venice
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Alaska
- 8 Silversea the BEST
- 9 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 10 Mediterranean cruise
- 11 Civitavecchia port to rail
- 12 Finding a private tour guide for Tunis/Carthage
- 13 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 14 Croatia Dalmatian Coast
- 15 Celebrity Solstice Nov.2012--Dubai/Singapore- Re visa for India??
- 16 An alternative to Rome when in Civitavecchia
- 17 Steep cruise discounts
- 18 Halloween cruise on Enchantment of the Sea
- 19 Experience on Noordam of Holland America
- 20 Short luxury cruise
- 21 Anyone ever used Vacations To Go?
- 22 Carnival Victory Halloween cruise
- 23 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 24 Mediterranean Cruise in October
- 25 Finding bargain cruises out of NYC