My husband and I will be cruising to Mexico on the NCL Star out of LA in February. We are looking to do the shore excursions on our own rather than book through the cruise line. We would like to see the cliff divers in Acapulco. Is there a particular hotel or spot where the viewing would be the best? How do we get there? Cab? Walk? We also want to take a boat to El Archo in Cabo. Any recommendations? Thank you for your input!
Mexican Riviera cruise out of LA in February
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 AMA Waterways River Cruises
- 2 Hop on Hop Off Buses
- 3 Sailing out of San Juan, PR
- 4 Carnival Ecstasy, Fun Times
- 5 choosing a stateroom on a ship
- 6 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 7 Formal dress required?
- 8 Cruise Deals - New Caledonia & Vanuatu Round Trip
- 9 Transatlantic cruises late Oct. to mid-Nov. & Celebrity ship choice
- 10 Choosing a stateroom on Rhine River cruise
- 11 Sea Spirit to Antarctica
- 12 Caribbean Princess Trip Report 2014
- 13 Alaska cruise excrusions
- 14 Trip report: Viking Portraits of Southern France
- 15 Carnival Miracle from LA to Mexico?
- 16 Bad experience on Carnival!!!!!!!
- 17 Roundtrip to Alaska or one way
- 18 seascanner.com
- 19 Noordam VF4038
- 20 hotel park and cruise? Seattle
- 21 Norwegian Jewel or Canvial Freedom?
- 22 Mediterranean cruise
- 23 Viking River Cruise--Portugal
- 24 Vantage River Cruises vs. Viking River Cruises
- 25 volendam or Noordam