Hi. My husband and I went on the Monarch a few weeks ago and fell in love with the ship and the whole experience. We now want to go on a Cruise (any ship) for the Mellenium but the prices have been outrageous. Does anyone have a good website for discounted Cruises for this date? I tried Cruise.com. Which is a good one. Anything else??
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 inoculations
- 2 What is "roll call" on Cruise Critic?
- 3 St Petersburg & Scandinavian Gems
- 4 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 5 Best Luxury Cruise to Greek Islands?
- 6 November Mediterranean Cruise
- 7 Scenic River Cruise USA Pricing Discrimination
- 8 Viking River Cruise Accident, Two Crew Killed
- 9 Ncl Jewel falling apart?
- 10 Alaska Cruise
- 11 Celebrity Reflection - December 31st 2016
- 12 expedition-style cruising to Antarctica
- 13 Princess vs. Norwegian
- 14 Worse Cruise Experience On Holland America Eurodam
- 15 Decision on May 2017 Alaska Cruise
- 16 New Zealand: Recommendations for shore excursions
- 17 Royal Princess 21 Days western Mediterranean and Greek Isles
- 18 Formal nights
- 19 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 20 Cruise the North West Passage
- 21 European River Cruises - strategy
- 22 Costa shore excursions
- 23 Dry bag solution for Antarctica
- 24 ALASKAN CRUISE - MAY 2017
- 25 Celeystal Cruise Line