I'm stopping in Naples on a Norwegian cruise later this month, and my dad and brother will be there the same day on a Celebrity cruise. We plan on meeting up and taking the hydrofoil to Capri. I tried to find detailed maps of the port but had little luck. I'm pretty sure I know where the cruise ships dock and where the ferrry is. Can anyone else who has stopped in Naples suggest a specific place for us to meet? No one will have a cell phone for us to contact each other that way.
Meeting Place - Naples
- 1 What to pack for an Alaska Inside Passage Cruise in mid-June
- 2 A few questions about RCI Majesty of the Seas
- 3 Shore Excursions Falmouth, Jamaica and Grand Cayman
- 4 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 5 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 6 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 7 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 8 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 9 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 10 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 11 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 12 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 13 Cayos Cochinos
- 14 California Coastal Cruise
- 15 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 16 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 17 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 18 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 19 Grand Turk
- 20 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 21 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 22 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 23 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 24 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 25 Best River cruise company for Europe?